Chapter 27: Kunsol

MONDAY

For Kunsol: One month has passed! Can you believe that? because I surely can't.

Your mission just like the other will last two weeks. For this mission, you two will be building a k-pop profile for Jian and will figure out what his talent is. (Singing, dancing, rapping, drawing, etc) You have to create a performance highlighting his talents. Take a video and send it to Kangmi by next Friday. You must also send the k-pop profile to Kangmi by next Friday. any questions, contact Xiaoyu.

"so", Hansol started after reading the letter. He looked at Jian who stared back at him with a blank expression forming a staring contest until Jian blinked. Hansol smiled triumphantly because it was the first time he had actually won.

Jian rolled his eyes and looked at his father with a raised eyebrow. "soooo, what were you gonna say?" Jian asked when Hansol said nothing.

"What's the plan for the week?" Hansol questioned with an innocent smile as he looked at Kun since Kun was the one who usually told them what would be going on for the week.

Kun rolled his eyes and gave them their breakfast. "today and tomorrow we can work on the profile, and the rest of the week and next week we can figure out if Jian can sing, rap, and dance"

"Lucky for the both of you! I can't sing, dance, or rap", Jian said enthusiastically.

"you don't know that...maybe there's some talent within you that you haven't found", Kun stated and ruffled his hair caringly.

"I agree with Kun" Hansol added as he took a bite of his delicious breakfast, he was really lucky to have Kun in his life. "but at the same time, not all of us are born with talent"

Kun gasped and smacked Hansol on the head. "you do not tell that to a kid! don't listen to him Jian, he's just stupid"

"ouch" Hansol murmured while Jian tried to contain his laugh.

"both of you eat your breakfast so we can start our day", Kun said as he took a seat and started to eat his breakfast.

They ate their breakfast with the usual talking, laughter, and Jian making fun of Hansol. However, the difference from other days was that Kun wasn't looking tense or uncomfortable with Hansol's presence. Instead, he was smiling brightly, joking around, there was no hint of sadness in his eyes, and he seemed more comfortable around Hansol. That date must've really shifted something between the two. Hansol was also less tense and more relaxed around Kun. He was still cautious but felt happy about the positive changes.

It would be appropriate to guess that these two were officially together....right? Well, they weren't but they also didn't mind it. I mean both felt happy with how things were between them, but would it stay like this?

After the three ate breakfast, they cleared the table, washed the dishes, and grabbed pencils and paper. At the table, the two adults sat in front of Jian with a white sheet of paper and a pencil. On the other hand, Jian sat in front of them munching on some mochi Kun had made.

"Just answer the questions, alright?", Kun said and Jian nodded obediently in response to the question.

"stage name?"

"Jian", responded the boy because common sense...his name was the best.

"full birth name?"

"Li Jian"

"position in the group?" Hansol asked and Jian looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"take a guess since we obviously don't know"

That's how it went on for a few hours until they completed the questions. The next day, however, they worked on making the profile look nice and adding a picture of Jian looking nice. Even though he wanted to put a picture of him looking like a crackhead, Kun did not allow it. In the end, the profile ended up looking really nice.