Chapter 49: Kunsol

{EDITED & PUBLISHED}

Joshua woke up early in the morning because of his alarm which he had placed the night before and took a moment to figure out why he had an alarm. He looked at his roommate and it clicked in his head. It was their practice time and he had to start looking into outfits. He already had the song list, so now he just had to measure his friends and think of a theme for the outfits.

Joshua woke up Jian and together they started getting ready for their day. Once they were done, they left a note saying that they would be out and headed to the dance studio where they would be practicing. There they were met by Yeongdo, who was doing some last-minute check-up's. Joshua didn't have to measure Jian because he had done it the day before, so Jian just took the pleasure of sleeping on the floor.

As each of the members of this new group got there, Joshua took their measurements and asked them what they feel the most comfortable and confident in. He also made sure to explain to them some of his ideas and had them agree to some of the outfits. All he wanted was for them to be comfortable in the outfits he chose.

Yeongdo had them sit on the floor. "ready for practice?" Yeongdo asked brightly and everyone groaned. "sounds like you are"

"Nope not even in the slightest" Jian answered sleepily. It was too early for him.

"well this all needs to be ready within 3 weeks because the concert will be in THREE weeks", Yeongdo said and started handing them a packer of papers, "here are the lyrics to all the songs. The parts have already been divided, and the songs which you will actually dance are highlighted. Not everyone will be in every performance so make sure you read which song you are doing"

That certainly woke up Jian, they had three weeks to prepare a concert....three weeks! Now that was a new kind of pressure.

"this week you will focus more on the songs that require dancing, and I did hire a choreographer that will be here in a few minutes. make sure to learn all the songs and practice the duos. any questions?"

"No" The six teens responded as they went through the packet. Jian looked through most of his parts and was happy with most of them. Yeah, some of the songs were hard but he's got this.

"Today you will start by learning Regular English version and 119 by NCT dream", Yeongdo said just as their choreographer came in, "good luck"

The six teens stood up from the floor and greeted the choreographer respectfully and looked at their leader for reassurance. Emma looked at her bandmates and gave them reassuring smiles. Jian sighed and knew that he would have to give it his all to learn all of this within three weeks.

Kun and Hansol sat at the dining table having a cup of coffee. They had finished eating breakfast and taken into account that their two kids weren't there, so they were enjoying the peace.

"Should we be worried", Kun said referring to Joshua and Jian.

Hansol shrugged. "as long as they don't do something illegal then it's fine" He responded and this only worried Kun more. "I'm pretty sure they're fine, Joshua's pretty responsible"

"I know", Kun said and received a text message from Kangmi.

From Kangmi: the appointment you asked for is ready for today at 4 pm. However, since Jian is from the Busan orphanage you will have to go all the way over there, so I recommend you leave now and stay the night at Busan. As for putting Hansol as Joshua's second parent, I'll have that ready by when you come back from Busan.

Kun: thanks my lovely cousin

Kangmi: You're welcome :)

Kun smiled and showed Hansol the conversation. "get ready because we're going to Busan"