Captured

VANESSA's POV:

Vanessa: now that was fun. 

Kol: well he got what he deserved. 

Vanessa: shall we go to the grill?

Kol: let's go darling.

We get to the grill and sit at the bar. Matt was serving. 

Kol: so Matt how did it feel to kill my brother?

Matt: Kol. Vanessa. 

Vanessa: Bourbon. 

Matt gives me my bourbon and Kol his too. 

Matt: I though you were leaving Vanessa. 

Vanessa: well we are celebrating and then we will be.

Matt: how can you betray Damon and Stefan like that they are your brothers.

I tilted my head at him and my eyes turned purple.

Kol: I'd watch it mate. 

Vanessa: don't accuse me of betraying them. They have gone after my family. 

Matt: They're not actually your family not by blood or by marriage. 

Vanessa: Matt by any chance do you remember when I almost slipped up when telling you my name?

Matt: yeah you said Vanessa Salvatore Mik... oh my god.

Kol: Yeah her name is Vanessa Salvatore Mikaelson. Seems to me that the so called friends of yours left that part of Vanessa's story to you.

Vanessa: they must have. Now leave us be. 

He left and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw "Rebekah" smiling at me. 

Kol: ahh sister want to join?

Rebekah: sorry Kol. But Vanessa can I speak to you outside please?

Vanessa: why can't you tell me here?

Rebekah: because it's about umm....

Vanessa: Oh right okay. 

I kissed Kol and then said: i'll be back. 

When Rebekah and I left the bar we turned the corner and I saw Alaric standing there. 

Vanessa: Ric?

Before he even responded my neck got snapped. No doubt Kol would've felt that too. 

KOL'S POV:

I was patiently waiting for my beloved wife to come back from her talk with Rebekah, when I felt my neck go stiff as though it had got snapped. 

Kol: Bloody hell... Vanessa. 

I walked out of the Grill and searched where I could feel some of her presence. I turned the corner and she wasn't there. I looked down and saw her phone cracked. 

Kol: no no no no. 

VANESSA's POV:

When I woke up I saw a circle around me full of sand, wolfspane, witchspane and vervain. I looked down at my hands and saw then cuffed together with handcuffs designed to limit my magic and supernatural abilities. I looked around the room and saw Ric sitting there staring at me. 

Vanessa: When I get out of this I'm going to have your head on a silver platter. As decoration. 

???: now Vanessa that won't be necessary.