Captured part 2

VANESSA'S POV:

Alaric is lying on the floor of the Salvatore tomb. Elena pulls the indestructible white oak stake out of Alaric.

Esther: He'll wake soon. When he does he may for a time be his old self. If so you can say your goodbyes before his transition is complete.Elena: You said you wanted to undo the evil that you created, but this...This is just as evil!Vanessa: Alaric will never be what the Mikaelson's and I have become. she have granted him enough power to complete his task. Then when the time is right, he will die.Elena: How, if he's immortal?Esther: All you need to know is that when this is over we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all.Elena: Yeah, but you'll be killing the good along with the bad, you're no better than Klaus! Or Kol! Or Vanessa! No offence Vanessa.
Vanessa: Elena none taken. Esther: Am I not? I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, like your Aunt Jenna did.Elena: Don't you dare use Jenna as an excuse for what you've done.Esther: You may draw comfort knowing that your aunt is not in the place that I was. She doesn't know the torment of The Other Side. Though made a vampire, she remained pure. She knows peace. Which is all any of us can hope for.

Esther hears a noise and walks outside. Matt and Jeremy are there pointing a rifle and a crossbow at Esther.

Matt: Don't move!Jeremy: Where's Elena?
Vanessa: elena!
Elena: yeah..
Vanessa: I can defeat Esther. Push the barrier and un clip these handcuffs. Elena. I'm still healing from what Esther has done but I can still do it. 
Elena does just that and then we make a secret plan. 

Elena comes outside 

Elena: Jeremy!Jeremy : Let her go.Esther: How foolish of you, to risk your lives in defence of those who will kill you. But if that is your choice.

Esther uses her powers and makes Jeremy and Matt turn their hands and point their weapons at each other.

Jeremy: Matt! Matt drop your gun!Matt: I can't! I'm not controlling it!Elena: Esther stop it!

I come up and stab Esther from behind. I'm still weak and I'm barely standing properly. Alaric then walks out  temporarily his old self.

Alaric: Oh my god. Where's my ring? Tell me what happened.
I collapsed onto the floor my eyes closing and the last thing I heard was Elena calling my name. 
Elena: VANESSA!

ELENA'S POV:
Elena: oh my god... oh my god. 
I ran over to Vanessa's still body. I feel no pulse. 
Elena: she's not breathing. 
Before I could begin CPR ... yeah i know on a tribrid but what else am i supposed to do. I felt someone rip me away from her it was Kol. 
He kneels down next to her and picks her up. 

I saw Stefan come over to me. Stefan saw Vanessa's body. 
Stefan: Kol.. is she?
Kol: no she's alive.. she just needs rest and her soulmate and she will be fine. 
Stefan releases the breathe he was holding and sighs. He looks behind them and sees Klaus picking up Esther's body. 
Klaus turned to Kol: let's go. 
Kol nods and they took off.