𝐱. 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧 : 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 )

𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Time was a funny thing. In a matter of seconds, Riven had gone from feeling Circe's lips on his to having Sky's fists in his face, threatening the life out of him. 

"That's my sister, you fucking wanker!" Sky screamed into Riven's face, who still remained in shock at the way the moment had rapidly ascended.

Circe snapped out of her gaze, realising that the sight before her very eyes was actually occurring. Grabbing Sky's sleeve, she pulled back, anguish written in her face. "Sky, stop!"

Managing to escape from Sky's grasp, Riven stumbled away, watching as Circe stood in front of her brother. Sky stared down at her, nose flaring in anger as he clenched and unclenched his fists by his sides. In return, Circe did not back down from the intense stare, and instead returned it with self-assurance. 

"Calm down, Sky. Don't be rash about this, it's not-"

Sky snapped his head towards Riven, who immediately snapped his mouth shut in silence. "You. Outside, now."

Riven glanced at Circe, but did so, storming away as Circe slightly pushed Sky in anger. "What the hell? You are so overreacting right now-"

"I'll deal with you later." Sky snapped, pushing by his sister as he exited the room in pursuit of Riven. Circe let out a breathless sigh, scrunching her eyes shut as she cursed. Running a hand through her blonde locks, she hesitated on whether to follow or let her brother erase his anger before addressing him like an adult.

Ignoring the sharp wind on his face, Sky stormed out of the building, anger blinding his rationality as he approached Riven. "Seriously, you're running from me? Ashamed now, are we?"