Ch.25 Hero Costume

Izuku Pov:

I had a lovely time talking with Nezu, which remind me I have to ask where he gets his tea from! I was making my way back to my class, but I can feel everyone eyes on me...

Look like the hero wannabe can't keep their mouth shut...

What do I even express? That they will behave like all my children do? After all, they need to go to school to learn how to behave.

Anyway, I just ignore all of them like how everyone ignores that screenshot Snapchat message is illegal.

Now then if I remember right my next class is sadly the class I want to skip the most...

If I let someone beat me up will they let me skip it? Maybe Kacchan is good for something for once!

But again I have to know about their quirks and fighting style...

I hate it here...

School suck we don't even learn things that can help us in the future!

Like can they teach us about taxes and how and where to get a job?!

Like I can find what X is but I have no idea how to do my taxes!!

Anyway, I make it back to my classroom and go right to my site and stay there, until that loud yellow baboon of a hero is here...

As I look around my class to see what kind of people we have here, I already know about Kacchan and Karen there's also Jiro she was nice.

Then there is this shoulder length brown hair girl with pink cheek talking to Karen.

There is also this girl with pink hair and pink skin talking to some floating clothes, they look like they are having fun at what they're talking about.

Ah, the precious gem of the hero society Endeavor's youngest and most favourite child Shoto Todoroki. He is pretty powerful with his fire and ice quirk, but if he is Endeavor's son he mostly has a lot of issues just like his brother.

As I look around more the other was more or less a normal teen but then there is this one with purple hair and heavy bags under his eyes...

He's different from the other teens...

Just like Neito he has seen just how cold hearted the world truly is...

But the world has not broken him yet, he mostly has a loving family or someone that care deeply for him...

Maybe I can get him on my side I mean I did get permission to do it, we just have to wait and see how it play out.

Well from as far as I can see most of them are brat that thinks they are better than others because they are in the best hero school in the best hero class...

If only they know just how this world work...

Anywho there's no point in trying to open their eyes now. If they overstep then they will die and as far as I know Kacchan and that glasses bitch is on that killing list alongside All Ass.

Speaking of All Ass he runs right in with his ugly as hell costume, like it is just a skin tight bodysuit with the colour of the trigger happy country.

" I HAVE COME IN THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! "

There is nothing normal about that!

" I can see so many promising young heroes with powerful quirks in this room! And it is an honour to be able to teach all of you the next further generation of heroes! " He said that but he was looking at Kacchan but of course no one has seen it.

So he is talking to him and him only... it's not like I want to be a hero anyway after all being a villain have given me so much love and happiness why would I want to change it?

" Now to make all of you a hero you will be wearing your hero outfit!! " after he said that a lot of different cases comes out of the wall and start handing them out to everyone but me...

" I will be waiting in ground beta because we will be doing some fighting! " he said that then leave the classroom

What is he talking about? I don't remember anything about me designing any hero costume...

Unless...HARI!!!!!

He was the one who gives me my letter and all the form of the school...

Fuck! They better not make me wear a dress for this school!!!

I got my case and make my way to the changing room and open the case. Already planning a few different death for Hari, which one I will use it depending on the costume he has designed.

I pick it up and it turns out to be a kimono...

The under kimono is a lovely hunter green and the outside kimono itself is black ( this's the green for all of you who have no idea what I mean >^< )

Is pretty short it stop around my thighs. The sleeves are pretty long with a design of a night sky on them...

A lovely soft yellow moon with beautiful red rose blooming at the bottom of the sleeves with a few golden crows flying in the night sky.

The Obi belt is also the same colour as my under kimono with a big black bow at the back and at the end of the bow there is a few bells.

Of course, to top it all off he has added some knee high socks with a gradient starting as the hunter green and slowly going down and turning to black.

He has also put in a mask...

A half Oni mask that only hides my mouth the mask is black but the sharp teeth it a golden colour like the bird on my sleeves.

Overall it's not a bad outfit maybe I'll make this my villain outfit if I 100% will be in a fight. So I can keep my other one as a none fighting outfit.

I let my hair down only tie the hair on the side to the back and put my hairpin in it to keep it there and get my katana.

Overall I look pretty good in this outfit I may give Hari a cookie for this outfit.

Now then let get this fight get start it~~~

I can't help but smirk at the idea of being able to kick all their ass.