𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.

^i dont feel like a gif is appropriate

tw - verbal and physical abuse + sexual assault: please if you're a younger reader, this chapter is very mature 

All was peaceful on the long, detailed bridge stretching over the ravine that separated Hogwarts castle itself from a section of the school's expansive grounds. There was a spring breeze that carried in the fresh, sharp smell of pine trees from the forest, mingled with the new wildflower blooms springing up all across the bright green grass. This wind also made the gentle rusting of leaves together on plants audible, as well as bringing in birds from their nests they had settled in for the snowy winter. Up above, the sky was a light blue with thin, grey clouds covering the sun just so that the air was neither too warm nor too cold.

The perfect weather and atmosphere were ironic contrasts to the couple that had just stormed onto the bridge angrily.

"What's the big deal, Rosier?" Theodore asked with a light tone as he jogged after Hollis that she clearly was not having.

Although her new mindset made Hollis much more submissive when it came to arguments with Theodore, it hadn't stopped her from not taking part in them in the first place.

Hollis turned around furiously and stopped walking briskly away from him, a tear running down her face.

"The big deal is that you can't just say that sort of thing in front of Lucius, it's humiliating!" Hollis said with a hoarse voice and fast tone. "I don't even-"

Faster than Hollis could blink, Theodore had a hand wrapped around her wrist tightly, cutting off her thoughts and words. The Slytherin girl winced, his grip hurt really, really bad.

But the curse was preventing Hollis from doing anything about it like she normally would, in the unlikely event that she or Remus event let Theodore get that close to her in the first place.

"You don't even what, Hol?" Theodore hissed, putting his face only a few inches away from Hollis's so that her back was against the wall of the bridge. 

There was only a terrified silence from Hollis that followed his question, and Theodore smirked coldly. 

"That's what I thought," he continued, still to a Hollis whose brown eyes were wide and watering. "You don't get to tell me what I can and can't say, Rosier."

His stone cold hands tightened around Hollis's wrist to enforce these words.

"You don't get to control me," Theodore said slowly, making sure that Hollis understood every word. "Am I clear?"

When Hollis blinked again, another tear ran down her face. Theodore didn't care, the only thing that mattered was that he got the respect from Hollis he deserved. 

"I said," Theodore repeated in a low, lethal tone when Hollis still hadn't answered. "Am I clear?"

When Hollis had first been placed under the Imperius Curse, it was untraceable happiness that had filled her. Now, the longer she stayed under and the more time she spent with Theodore, that odd sort of empty happiness had turned to a very full pain.

"Yes," Hollis said in a small voice, just barely managing to get out that one word before bursting into full on, body shaking sobs.

Hollis was still pinned against one of the supporting beams on the stone walls holding up the roof of the bridge, with her wrist in Theodore's painful grip that was sure to leave bruises later. The boy smiled sadistically, glad he had gotten his point across, no matter what ends he had to use.

In some sort of twisted way, Theodore liked seeing Hollis like this. As long as Hollis was scared of him, she was under his control. And if Hollis was under his control, then Theodore could do whatever he wanted to her.