The Bad B is Back

(AN/// btw we are going to pretend that the Vanessa has been unconscious for a month and as soon as Alaric become immortal she awoke)

VANESSA'S POV:

When I woke up I remembered everything that happened. All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my foot. It's decaying. I look at Kol's coffin and see him laying there daggered. I sped out of my coffin and undaggered him then sped off towards the school. My gut telling me that something is wrong. 

When I got there I saw Stefan and Klaus pull up to the school's parking lot in Klaus' car. They get out.

Stefan: Abby just showed up.

Klaus: Good. Perhaps this plan won't be an epic failure after all. You know, if this does go off and we drop the history teacher in the Atlantic, I'm still leaving with Elena.

Stefan: I'll go with you.

Klaus: Really? What's the catch?: 

Stefan:There's no catch. I'd turn my back on everything here to make sure Elena's safe.

Klaus: And that is what makes you her better option. It's a shame it's not easier for Elena to see that, I mean, personally, I think she's wasting her time with Damon.

Stefan: You know, all this time and energy you've spent trying to get me and my brother to hate each other. It's actually had the opposite effect.

Klaus: [laughs] Has it? Has it really? Well then, perhaps I should let Elena decide which Salvatore joins us, being as you and Damon are so close.

Stefan: Ah, go for it. Damon and I have been through a hell of a lot worse than you.

Stefan walks away.

Vanessa: oh stefan. 

I decided to follow them but stay hidden. I listened to their conversation.

Klaus: Before we all walk through these doors, let's get on the same page, shall we? I was the one who created your vampire bloodline, therefore I am responsible for your lives and Tyler's life, Caroline's life, and of course, Abby's life, should anything go wrong.Damon: Or you're just lying to save your ass. 
Stefan:What about Vanessa.Klaus: I'm not lying. But go ahead, call my bluff, let the teacher kill me. You'll all be dead soon thereafter. Vanessa belongs to Kol's Sire line... but she won't die instantly.. over the years she will become weak and slow.

[Klaus drinks the remainder of the blood.]

Stefan: Let's just get this over with, shall we?

Stefan, Damon, and Klaus all walk to the school, leaving Jeremy and Bonnie behind. In the classroom, Caroline is still staked down to a desk, Elena is in the desk next to her. Alaric paces in front of them.

Elena: Why are you doing this?Alaric: Because you need me. Because you're an eighteen-year-old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore.Elena: Look at you. How is this right?!Alaric: [Points to Caroline with the stake.] She's a murderer. She told me she killed someone and liked it. Now how is that right? Listen, Elena, your parents led the council. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six months before you undid it all.Elena: You don't know anything about them.Alaric: Why, am I wrong? Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you? [Alaric kneels down in front of Elena.] If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them. Now kill her. [Alaric hands her the stake.] Or I'll do it for you and I'll make it hurt. Get up!