⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

'IT'S TRUE THAT I'M NOT VERY TALL

'IT'S TRUE THAT I'M NOT VERY TALL. HOWEVER! I CAN JUMP!'
—Hinata Shoyo

 HOWEVER! I CAN JUMP!'—Hinata Shoyo

┊͙˚. Day / Sunday — Time / 1 : 30 pm

The training camp was going good so far, well for the boys. Not all, kageyama and hinata are still not talking yet they practice with each other.

They just finished playing against the owl captain and his team, now they are headed over to the cats.

[Y/N] just hoped she would able to see the quick attach done by karasuno's duo before the training camp ends.

Currently, during the match, Tanaka receives the ball to hinata to take the last hit. Sadly, it was too close to the net and lev beat the orange haired male to it.

Hinata landed on his feet while panting, he turned his hands into fists while gazing at the floor below him. [Y/N] noticed the look in his eyes, his eyes were holding anger and frustration, which was something she never saw—hell, the whole team didn't see.

The match resumed shortly and karasuno received the ball that was served by nekoma. The ball was sent to kageyama—who got ready to toss the ball to hinata.

Once hinata was in the air, kageyama tossed the ball to the orange haired male—who was barely able to spike the ball to score.

Once hinata landed back on his feet he noticed that the toss Kageyama sent to him wasn't the new one he was practicing, it was the old one.

"Hey! Why did you send me that toss? Don't go easy on me!" Hinata called out the ravenette, gaining attention from the others.

Kageyama blankly stared at the shorter male before answering,

"I'm not going easy on you."