Hound army

Hi sorry for not updating this in a while i was v busy w school! I'm back for now. thankyou for the 800 reads <3

Today Technoblade was scearching for dogs. Ofcourse Tommy went with him.

"I swear there were dogs here before." Technoblade mutters while walking through the spruce forest next to his house.

"I think I know a place with dogs.." Tommy almost whispered.

"Couldn't you have said that earlier?" Technoblade groaned.

"Sorry, sorry I really dont wanna go back there."

"You don't have to come with me Tommy, just tell me how to get there."

"No, no I'll have to go there eventually. I will come with you.. Just please don't leave me."

"I won't Tommy."

Tommy sighed "Okay let's go."

~

Technoblade didn't expect Tommy's exile place to look like this.

Ofcourse it all exploded because of Dream.

But the place would be nice if it didn't hurt his little brother so much.

And ofcourse there was the tower, it was obviously the tower Tommy told him about when he wanted to-

No. Technoblade didn't want to think of that.

Tommy grabbed his hand and Technoblade didn't say anything about it.

"Okay we only need two dogs so let's find them, so we can go again." Technoblade said and Tommy just nod.

They walked around and after a while they finally had two dogs.

"Okay now we have to breed them..Let's put them in L'manberg first."

"This is just like the time we did this with Quackity and Tubbo." Tommy said and Technoblade nod.

"Yeah, but back then you kept killing the dogs cause they would bite you."

Tommy laughed "Yeah they were stupid."

They stepped through the nether portal together, totally ignoring the fact that Tommy still shouldn't be here.

They started breeding dogs and placed them in the bases they made a few days before.

It went well, nobody was there so they weren't seen.

Now they just had one more thing to do.

"Do you know where the library is?" Technoblade asked and Tommy nod.

Only he, Wilbur, Schlatt and Quackity knew. That's why it was called secret library.

Wilbur showed Schlatt, because even after everything that happend they were still friends.

Schlatt showed Quackity ofcourse.

They walked towards the forest that's right behind L'manberg, there was a little lake. Tommy jumped into the lake and Techno followed.

At the bottom of the lake was a trap door, Tommy and Techno went through it.

And Technoblade was shocked when he looked at the room around him.

He didn't even know there were this many books in this server.