→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮

---------------------------------------------

SEV SAT WITH HIS BACK TO THE WALL OF THE FORT AS HE TWIRLED THE YODA FIGURE BETWEEN HIS FINGERS, EL MESSING WITH THE SUPERCOMM. That was the only noise as Mike went through some of Will's drawings on the couch. Sev stared off into space, not bothered by the radio static as Mike seemed to get gradually annoyed. "Can you please stop that?" Mike asked, El turning the radio off as Sev gulped, looking down. Mike looked back to the drawings before El started messing with he radio again, Mike slapping the pile onto his lap. "Are you deaf? I thought we were all friends, you know?" Mike asked, Sev looking up to him shocked. That's what Mike really thought of him? Friends? Sev thought they weren't even acquaintances, Mike obviously thinking the opposite. "But friends tell each other the truth. And they definitely don't lie to each other. You both made me think Will was okay, and he was still out there, but he wasn't. He wasn't! Maybe you guy's thought you were helping, but you weren't." Sev put a hand on El's back, the girl starting to tear up again.

"You hurt me. Do you understand?" Mike asked, Sev letting him rant. "What you did sucks. Lucas was right about you two. All along." Mike finished, Sev shuffling towards El as the radio crackled again, El focusing on it. Sev realised what she was trying to do, blinking as his eyes went red, holding onto El's shoulders and feeding her some of his energy. "'So come on and let me know," Mike looked up quickly to the radio, seeing Sev's hands and eyes both red as he helped El contact whatever that was. "Should I stay or should I go?" Will sang, Mike rushing to the two quickly. "Should I stay or should I go now?" El held the radio towards Mike as Will sang more, Sev's energy running out quickly. "Will, is that you! It's Mike, do you copy?" Mike spoke into the radio, El holding Sev's hands in support. The radio slowly started to fade out, Mike calling Will's name as Sev let go of El's shoulders with a sharp breathe. "Was that..." Mike started, watching as Sev rubbed the blood from his nose with his sleeve, his eyes buffering back to their normal green as El nodded.

"Will."

––––––☆––––––

"WE KEEP LOSING SIGNAL, BUT YOU HEARD IT, RIGHT?" MIKE ASKED LUCAS AND DUSTIN, THE THREE SAT IN A SEMI CIRCLE AROUND THE TWINS. Sev had his hands on El's shoulders again, giving her more power but he had already done too much today and he needed rest, but Mike was too persistent. El could easily do it herself, Sev not wanting her to drain herself for these boys. "Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas shot back, Dustin stretching in his spot. "What?" Mike asked, Sev taking deep breathes. "Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the BlackBurns' next door." Lucas sighed, Mike shaking his head. "Uh, did that sound like a baby to you? That was Will." He harshly asked, Lucas rolling his eyes slightly. "Mike-" "Lucas, you don't understand. He spoke last night. Words!" Mike declared, Lucas looking to him tiredly. "He was singing that weird song he likes. Even they heard him!" Mike spoke, the three looking to Sev and El. The former took a break as he leant back, wiping his nose and resting his eyes.