45. 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗧 <3

• the last few days had been great, you and suna were doing perfectly fine and doing better then ever

• the last few days had been great, you and suna were doing perfectly fine and doing better then ever. nothing didn't come between each other, unless it was in bed. ;)

you and suna were in his apartment watching a movie in the living room. you were laying down on the couch with your feet laying on his lap. he massaged your feet with your socks on as you both watched the movie and criticized the bad guys and the people you hated. (aot spoilers ahead!!!)

"bruh, gabi can literally go die for all i care, she's such a bitch, why can't she just die already" you said a little upset.

"i mean you aren't wrong i don't really like her, she didn't have to kill one of my favorite characters like what the fuck did she do to you, kill your favorite body guard? mother fucker was a pedo anyways" suna scoffed

"go off i guess" you sighed upset at the show.

"can i lay down with you?" he asked

"sure" you said and held your arms out.

he laid his head on your chest with his body and back pressed against the back part of the couch, your arm wrapped under and around him playing with his hair. your legs were slightly tangled together and his arm wrapped over you, his hand in your shirt caressing your stomach.

he kissed your chin and watched the show with you.

•••

after watching all the episodes of season 4 that were out, you guys watched a Korean drama and cuddled. not so long after osamu came back home with some food for dinner.

"hey samu" you said still looking at the TV

"hey y/n where's suna, i got him some socks" he said

"i'm right here" suna said and pulled his hand out from under your shirt and raised his hand.

"oh well i got you socks go out them away"

"ok" suna responded and got up. he gave you a kiss and paused the show to go out his socks away. you got up and hugged osamu and sat at the counter.

"so how've you been at work osamu?" you asked

"i've been good, the shops doing great, i have lots of costumers and everything's playing out great i enjoy it"

"that's good and how's school?"

"i'm doing pretty good, things are a little difficult at time but it's ok"