Chapter 6

George woke up the next morning feeling pretty good. He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After his shower he went back to his room and put on baggy jeans, which he cuffed, and the crewneck Clay gave him over a white collared shirt, white socks and black and white checkered slip on vans. He picked up his backpack and went downstairs. "Good morning, George," his dad said and looked up from the newspaper.
"Good morning," George said and took a seat against his father at the table. A few minutes later his mother came in with two plates of eggs and set them down in front of George and his dad. George mouthed a thank you and hurried eating his food. When his plate was empty he excused himself and put his plate in the sink, grabbed his backpack and hurried out the door.

When he got to school he spotted Nick and Karl sitting on a bench talking. He walked to the bench and sat beside Karl. "Hey, George!" Karl greeted happily. "Hey, guys," George said and got his phone from his backpack, "Where's Clay?"
"He's probably on his way here I think." Nick answered, "Wait, isn't that his sweater?" Nick pointed at the sweater George was wearing.
"Uh, no?" George felt his face redden.
A few seconds later he felt a head on top of his and arms around his shoulders. "Good morning, princess." George looked up and saw Clay smiling down at him. "Good morning, Clay." George said and smiled back. Clay let go of him and sat down on the bench beside George. "Hi, Clay," Nick said and Karl waved at him. "Hi, guys," Clay said and Nick and Karl went back to their own conversation.

"So," Clay started, "How'd you sleep?"
George looked up at Clay in confusion.
"Fine, I guess. Why'd you ask?"
"Just wondering," Clay answered and put his arm around George's shoulders. "Isn't that my sweater you're wearing?" Clay teased him and looked at the school parking lot in front of him. George's face reddened and he looked in the same direction as Clay and then back at him. "I mean, maybe, I don't know. I mean, I guess?" Clay giggled at George's panicked answer and turned to face him again.
"You guess? Okay." Clay said and patted his head.
Clay removed his arm from George's shoulder and stood up, grabbed his backpack and slung it around his shoulder. "I'm going to go inside." Clay said and held out a hand for George, which he accepted.
"We'll come with you guys." Karl said as he stood up and grabbed Nick's hand. They all walked together into the school heading for their lockers.

"What's your first class?" George asked Clay.
"I think it's English." Clay said and checked his phone. "Oh, I've got English as well!" George said and slammed his locker shut. "Should we get going then?" Clay asked and gestured for George to start walking. After a few minutes they arrived at their classroom and sat down together in the far back of the classroom. George put his backpack on his chair and got up his stuff. Clay threw his backpack under the table and picked up his phone, George looked at him and rolled his eyes and looked at the whiteboard . Clay looked up at George and smirked and looked back to the whiteboard.

"Clay!" Clay's head shot up from the table in shock.
"Can you answer this question?" The teacher asked him and pointed at something on the whiteboard.
Clay looked George like George could give him the answer and George looked at him back helplessly and shrugged. Clay shot him a cocky look and looked back to the whiteboard. "No, I can't." Clay said and wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth.
"Pay attention to the class, Clay, I'll let you off with a warning this time." The teacher said and went back to the lesson. Clay laid his head back on the table and sighed.

"You massive dickhead," Clay whispered as he brought his head back up from his desk.
"What?" George whispered back in a playful tone.
"You know you could've just helped me." Clay whispered back to him in the same playful tone.
"But that was funnier," George said and giggled.
Clay rolled his eyes and looked away from George.
He would get his revenge on George.

________________________________
Word count: 743

A/N
My friend was complaining about in chapter 3 or 4 when they are all hanging out at Karl's, when George gets his text from his mom he was suddenly in dreams lap but idc, I just told her it would probably be uncomfortable to play Minecraft with your hand over someone's shoulder he just put George in his lap idk. This child who's older than me is trying to give me ideas so I just get better ones lol.
I know you're reading this. I saw you deep throat liquorice while Im writing this. I didn't get into any detail in the English lesson because I don't know how it works but yeah.
And thanks for 50 reads! 
Enjoy!!