Gone Girls

Mr

Mr. Martin walked out of his daughters hospital room and instantly noticed Stiles and Stephanie, sprawled out on the chairs asleep. "They've been here all night?" He asked Melissa as she walked towards Stephanie, shaking her awake. "They've been here all weekend." Stephanie groaned at the harsh hospital lights before hearing Stiles a few feet away from her.

"You're dirty." Stiles muttered, kissing the air. Stephanie cringed at her friend, kicking him in the leg, making him shoot up. "Get up, Stiles. Let's get some food." Stephanie mumbled, grabbing Stiles' arm and leading him towards the vending machines.

Stephanie quickly put her money into the machine, typing in the code for a Mr. Goodbar and instantly taking a bite when she could. Stiles put in his money, typing in the code for a Reese's but before it could fall, the machine stopped. Stephanie bit back a laugh as Stiles grew more annoyed, banging on the glass.

"Seriously? Come on-" Stiles grunting, banging on the glass more and Stephanie stepped back, bringing a hand to her mouth to suppress her giggles. "Just... Ah!" Stiles groaned.

"It's not gonna work." Stephanie sang, taking a bite of her snack. Stiles turned to her annoyed. "You are no help."

Stephanie looked back and forth between Stiles and the machine before sighing, pushing him out of the way. "Let me try." Stephanie grabbed onto both sides of the machine, shaking it harshly before she felt it starting to fall on her. Stiles noticed, running up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest just before it could fall on her. Stephanie stared at the machine in shock before walking up to it, picking up a Reese's, handing it to Stiles before grabbing his arm, pulling him away from the scene.

As they walked passed the front desk, a loud, high pitched scream rang through the air and suddenly, all Stephanie could see was purple.

She could hear the voices around her panicking about Lydia but any time Stephanie tried to move or talk, she couldn't. She could feel herself walking away from the hospital room and towards the exit and every single time Steph tried to move herself, she couldn't. She had no control.

Stiles, not noticing Stephanie walking away, ran towards Lydia's room. "Lydia?" "Lydia!" "What the hell was that?" Stiles, Melissa and Mr. Martin's words ran over each other, running into the bathroom finding the water still running and the window open.

Stiles turned around to Stephanie, freezing when he realized she wasn't behind him. "St- Steph?" Stiles called out, making Melissa look around too.

...

"Naked? As in, nude?" Sheriff Stilinski asked as they walked towards Lydia's hospital room. "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing-optional." Melissa told him before sighing. "Steph's gone too."

The Sheriff straightened up at those words. "What do you mean?" "After Lydia screamed, we all ran to go and check on her when we got back, Steph was gone. But she didn't just go home, she left all her stuff here." Melissa told Sheriff, lifting up Stephanie's purse. The Sheriff sighed, bringing a hand up to his face. All right, you checked the whole hospital for both of them, right?"