𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

27k reads. Simply, y e s. (OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1727

"𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩! Please wake up!" A desperate voice pleaded quietly, aggressively shaking Y/n awake.

Groaning, she slapped the hand away and went back into her blanket. She wasn't exactly a morning person. 

"They're here!" The voice she recognized as Ghostbur's urgently announced. 

At that, the girl's eyed went wide as she practically jumped out of her snug spot. She blinked her eyes a few times to adjust to the bright morning light. She'd take some time to admire it, before she heard the voices that definitely wasn't theirs.

Tommy was stood up, but he was visibly stiff. Ghostbur looked relieved that she was finally up, and seemed to have forgotten their problems for a hot minute.

Y/n looked around, and spotted a HUGE crowd stationed very close to them. If they didn't hurry now, they'd most probably get caught.

"Where should we go?" Tommy whispered, a panicked look on his face.

"Maybe we can go to Ghost-" The girl started to suggest, before they were so rudely interrupted by the devil themselves. 

"I SEE THEM!" An annoying ass voice cut off. 

The trio whipped their heads around to see Nevada pointing at them, with a sinister a smirk on her face as well as a stone sword in her hand. Does she even know how to use that?

Thinking fast, Ghostbur fucking flew full speed in the direction of his home and gesturing for them to follow. (Tommy and Y/n, not the mob-) Of course, they couldn't run half as fast as the ghost's massive skills but they tried their best. 

Grabbing her blanket as Tommy grabbed her knapsack, they scurried after him.

Luckily, the crowd seemed to have trouble navigating as they kept bumping into each other. Even one of their signs caught fire, since the torch bumped into it. That's their problem though. Torches are quite dangerous.

Fortunately Ghostbur slowed down a bit, giving the L'manbergians the opportunity to catch up. Flying must be so useful. 

Finally the horde seemed to have organize themselves, as they started sprinting towards them. By the looks of it, it wasn't organized enough. It seemed as if the slowest protesters were in the front, while the fastest were tucked in the middle. At least she thought so.

It appeared that her g̶o̶o̶d̶  sleep finally payed off, as she was pretty much buzzing with energy. It seemed like that affected the others as well, since there was no hint of tiredness in either of their faces and they were moving pretty fast.

Probably for the better, Nevada signaled for her troupe to halt as she tried to organize them. By all appearances, half the flock was itching for a good chase as they very impatiently listening to their leaders directions.

"I WANT THE FASTEST PEOPLE BY THE FRONT. IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE SLOW, DON'T FLATTER YOURSELVES-" 

As they ran farther and farther, the voices slowly dispersed. The only things that could be heard is the howling of the wind, and the obnoxiously loud huffing on Tommy's side.  

The girl and her child friend were racing side by side, as Ghostbur swiveled in many directions. It was most probably meant to confuse the mob, but it was confusing them as well.

"Where are we going??" The blond yelled in perplexity, trying to figure out which way they were going next.

"Ghostbur's house." Y/n whispered yelled, not wanting to alert the nearby crowd. "Also, give us all a favor and shut up. You're going to be a dead giveaway of where we are."