Chapter 23

"So it was you who led it, Daryl? You informed the Afghan troops and led us into the trap and only you escaped" Moran looked pissed "Do you understand what you are saying?"

"Of course I understand this is what you want me to say isn't it!?" His eyes looked like they were gonna pop out "I'M EVIL!! I do the Devil's work I use peoples deaths to achieve my own ends! But it's the right thing am I wrong!? A few death's to protect fellow countrymen!"

"From their perspective, one must do it his excellency fulfils his duty while bearing the heavy responsibility his excellency is a true patriot!" Daryl laughed I took a step away my ears need a week break already "His excellency under this burden already has taken another step."

"Burden?" I laughed "You must enjoy this, from what this man has spoken you have already taken another step does it have to do with the Afghan royal family?"

"Why yes, it does" He smirked "Is that why you came here, my lady?"

"Getting a chance to see such a show doesn't come around often especially one that I don't have a hand in" I answered.

"What?" Moran said confused from the info Dunderdale just gave us.

"All the guests at this party are going to die bombs made to look like the works of terrorists opposing the Afghan King are already in place inside the building there's no way to stop them now!" Daryl yelled.

Moran and Moneypenny were shocked.

"The new king's death will reignite this war that was about to end as long as this land is bogged down in war the British Isles themselves can be at peace" Moran mumbled.

"Your quick thinking and your strategic skills I always thought was a pity, captain won't you join us?" Daryl asked, "Someone who survived the battlefield should know our countrymen shouldn't have to taste it think about the worry Lady Pandora will go through if we didn't do this."

"Colonel you mustn't! Don't be swayed by him!" Moneypenny yelled.

"No, he has a good point" Moran hummed.

"Colonel!" She freaked out and then looked to me I just kept smiling.

"Its only logical if we can save 30 million of our countrymen by sacrificing a few soldiers it's worth it and worry is not a good expression on Lady Pandora's face" Moran smirked at me.

"As expected captain!" Daryl exclaimed.

"Now we don't need this one she's in my way" I grabbed Moneypenny by her chin "You have a gun right Colonel?"

Moran blushed for a second from the nickname then got it out and moved it to the paintball option and I moved Moneypenny's face so she could see it calming her down.

I then moved off to the side "Sorry Moneypenny" Moran aimed his gun at her.

"Colonel" She mumbled in disbelief.

He shot at her and she fell to the side lifeless "Is this good enough?" Moran asked.

Daryl laughed madly "That's more than enough with this you are one of us! Now Lady Pandora are you one of us?" He bowed to me and came creepily close.

I could see Moran ready to kick him I went towards Moran "May I have this one if I join?" I asked putting my hand under Moran's chin "He's quite the looker."

Moran was surprised but then smirked at me "Go right ahead" Dunderdale told me.

"Damn and I thought I had a chance" Daryl complained yeah crazy isn't my time.

"Well then let us leave this place soon enough the mansion will be a sea of flames" Dunderdale informed us.

"When is this explosion suppose to happen? I might be too slow" I laughed.