The First Royal Wedding (Part One)

Brielle POV

I flipped through the pages of the last folder I've had to look over, Harry and I's wedding is a mere week and a half away and it's crunch time to get everything ready. We have everything set up, the hard part will be the actual day and getting everything right but I'm sure we'll manage. With that I let Harry choose our honeymoon spot since he let me have my dream ballroom and of course, we're going to Neverland, specifically by ship. Harry's never been to Neverland and yet has heard a million stories about it, he said he wants to explore all the places he's ever heard of, not to mention the place is so beautiful. I've been there a handful of times and ever since then there have been some little villas built around the place for tourists, but besides that, it's still completely shut out of the rest of the world.

Peter Pan himself still lives there along with the Lost Boys who still haven't aged, of course Tinker Bell still follows Peter wherever he goes so she's still there as well. Since the island is still so shut out from the rest of society I had to handwrite a letter and send it over via ship to actually make the reservation. I got a letter back a few days ago from Mr. Pan himself saying how he would be honored to have me and Harry over. Harry is rather excited to see Neverland itself, but is also excited to "scare the lost boys with the presence of a Hook". I'm already preparing myself to rein him back if need be there.

I took a deep breath as I sorted the last of things out, in less than two weeks I'll be getting married to the love of my life, but today we're going to go witness my brother get married to his. That's right, it's Mal and Ben's wedding day. I am so excited for my brother, I can't wait to see how happy he's going to be! He's already been blowing up my phone this morning freaking out about today, in a good way of course. Ever since that little... incident between Ben and I with the whole taking Mal's side all the time and ultimately stabbing me in the back a little bit is still a rather fresh wound, but we've been working on rebuilding our relationship as brother and sister for not just our own sake, but for Auradon's as we do co-rule after all.

No matter what, I am so excited for him, I really am. I remember when he proposed to Mal and how happy he was. I was the first one he hugged after he of course hugged Mal and I have to remember that that's how we are, we're close and always in each other's corner at the end of the day. I'm so excited about his wedding... probably because I'm extremely excited for mine.

I closed the final folder I had to go through and took a deep breath, I have to relax a little about this. The next big thing is my bachelorette party and Harry's bachelor party. Jane and Carlos funny enough are the ones planning both of them and I'm sure Jane will have something fun planned for me and Carlos will have something fun planned for Harry. Carlos told me what his plans for Harry are and I bet he's gonna love it, he's planned this whole thing on one of Ben's yachts to just have drinks and be merry with all of Harry's closest friends, a party that is indeed Harry's style that's for sure. Jane told Harry her plans for me and Harry told me that I'm going to love it, so I know I will!

I'm already dressed and ready to go, I've been waiting for Harry and the twins for a while now to get going to Ben and Mal's wedding and such and I feel like Harry's taking forever. Suddenly from behind my waist was grabbed frantically, sending a shot of panic and adrenaline right into my veins. I immediately screamed and jumped out of my skin only to turn around... it's Harry..... and he's laughing his happy ass off,

"Harry! You scared me! I thought I was being kidnapped or something!"

Harry just wheezed and folded over, cackling the entire way. I got my breath back as my fiancé cackled on,

"Love... oh my gods I didn't know yer scream of terror was so high pitched!"

Harry laughed, I simply flushed red in embarrassment as yeah... my voice can go pretty high up there and it goes the highest in two different scenarios, when I'm scared and... well.... you probably know what other time my voice would go so high pitch. If you don't... don't worry about it.