chapter thirty six

y / n

We're walking together, more glued together. Jisung and Somi were beside me and Minho was far behind us, checking up on us.

Jungkook is really nice unlike the others who would keep their girlfriends home. At least he understands. I do have the best boyfriend. Just thinking about him is making me blush.

I take a bite of my ice cream, carefully eating it. Somi's tapping my shoulder, opening her mouth.

"Let me try yours," She said as I give her my cone. She takes a bite before humming and closing her eyes.

I felt another tap on my shoulder, and this time it was Jisung who was asking me to take a bite. He didn't want ice cream since he wanted to stay fit for basketball.

"Aren't you on diet?" I teased. He scratches his nape while shrugging.

"Well, it looks good," He says as I give him my cone. He smiles, taking a bite. Now I'm left with a cone which is my personal favourite part of eating ice cream.

Soon, we went under the cherry blossom trees. Somi started running towards each tree and taking different photo from different angles. She seems like a child not a woman who's older than me.

While she was taking pictures, I've decided to have a small conversation with Jisung. There was so many things that I was curious about him. And so many things that I'm worrying about.

Thinking of him, he puts his arm around my shoulder, laughing at Somi who almost got hit by a pole.

Tugging on his shirt, he looks down on me with a small lovely smile.

"Do you mind, me being 10 years younger than your father?" I asked, he looks at me with a bothered look. I guess I took him off guard with my question.

He hums, pushing his hair back like his father does. They're so much alike. "If you guys are in love then I don't mind. Also, I got an awesome gamer mom."

I stand there, turning my body to look at him. I take his hand, almost wanting to cry. He thinks that I'm awesome as a mom. Hiding my face in my face, Jisung started panicking not knowing what to do.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"You think I'm awesome?"

He sighs in relief, putting his hand on his chest, "Of course you are."

With that, we continued walking. Somi came towards us with a smile before stopping us from moving.

"What?" Jisung asked, taking his phone out, checking on something before looking back us.

I nudge him, smirking. He looks at me with a confused face before shaking his head. Then, he mouths me that it was his friends. And of course, I believed him.

"It's the perfect area to take a picture," She says, dangling her phone and her other hand on her hip.

"C'mon, Jisung, let's take one."

Jisung wasn't really a fan of doing poses, but he eventually went with it when he realized that I was getting upset. Today was a pretty good day, actually. It's been a long time since I've spend time with friends.

Minho brought us back home, without talking like the usual. I actually wanted to talk with him but I was so tired, for whatnot reason. I leaned on Somi's shoulder and slept for half an hour.

"Ma, wake up, we're here," He said, shaking my body. I open my eyes, realizing that Somi wasn't here and it was only Jisung and I in the car. Minho disappeared.

"Where's Somi and Minho?" I asked as he pointed the exterior. I turned my head to see them already waiting for me to come out.

Minho extended his hand, being a gentleman, "Would you like some help to get out, Mrs. Moon?" He asked with his usual cold face.

I nodded, not wanting him to feel awkward if I declined. He grasps my hand and my waist, pulling me out of the car in one swift motion. That was unexpected.

We three went in the house while Minho went to park the car in the garage. Somi hit the bell and we simply waited.

The door opened, revealing Yuri, who's smiling and welcoming us with warm hugs. She doesn't feel like a maid, she feels like a mother. That's what I loved about her, she lets me feel her love to us, to me.

She taps my back several times before Jungkook comes to us. I let go of her and went to hug Jungkook. He rubs my back, softly swinging me side to side.

"Well," Somi states. "I'm going to go, I just came here to say goodbye properly."

"Okay, bye," Jungkook immediately said, grabbbing my cheeks to make me turn to him. My lips are formed into duck lips and he kissed them slowly. "I missed you."

"Y'all so lovely and cute in front of a single woman, shame on you! Bye Yuri and Jisung, see you soon." With that she left.

"Well I'm going to go play with my friends," Jisung said, putting both of his hands in his pockets. Jungkook nodded, telling him to go away with his hand.

I laughed, hugging Jungkook really tightly, not wanting to let go. He does the same, kissing my forehead repeatedly. He's so warm. I just want to sleep in his arms tonight.

His arm went under my knees and my back, then he picked me up in a bridal style. My arms wrapped around his neck as he lead us both to his room.

He kissed my cheek on the way there. I had the chance to see how tired he was. Nevertheless, he keeps on cheering me up with a smile and his small actions.

Once in our room, he drops me on the bed, towering me with his body. Obviously, unable to move, he traps me with his arms and leaned on my face. He brushed my lips with his, teasing me.

I laughed, touching his shoulders. He stopped his movement, watching my hands. I went to touch his neck, his chest and his waist. To be honest, I want to see his abs again.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, touching my hand and holding it in front of his mouth, to kiss my knuckles.

"Sleep with you and the next day you're still here with me, sleeping beside me." He sighs, nodding with a small smile.

"I still have to go to work, I'll make sure to wake you up before I leave." Dissatisfied with his answer, I still smiled. He smiles back, saying sorry before putting us to bed.

Hugging me tight, he says softly : I love you.