꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢 ꧂

Rewritten ✔️
꧁ 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

THE NEXT MORNING,
I woke to the sun beating through the curtains which I had unfortunately forgotten to close the night before.

I looked around groggily and, noticing the time on the clock, I groaned, lifting my pillow from below my head and using it to hide my face from the light.

Despite my protest, a moment later I was out of bed and making my way to the bathroom where I took a swift shower before I changed into a light blue and white striped button-up shirt which was tied in the front, light blue skinny jeans, and black lace-up combat boots. I picked out some dangly gold earrings that had light blue crystals on them and noticed a matching necklace however I couldn't imagine wearing it when I couldn't wear my favorite necklace; the one Kol got me for our anniversary a few years back.

I put on some sheer pink nude lipstick and light mascara, blush, and some light pink eyeshadow however beyond that, I didn't bother doing much

It wasn't like I had anyone to impress, the only person I'd ever want to impress (no matter how many times he tells me I don't need to) is miles away.

I stepped out of my closet and grabbed a blood bag from my mini-fridge, downing it in seconds. I threw away the now empty bag before heading downstairs. I walked into the living room with a small smile on my face however the sight that greeted me made it fall in seconds. Elena and Stefan, my brother, were kissing; her on his lap, full tongue, right in front of me.

I cringed before noticing Damon standing off to the side, ignoring them with practiced ease as he drank a glass of bourbon.

For once I was thankful for my brother's tendency to drink no matter the time.

I walked up to him and grabbed a second glass from nearby before filling it with bourbon. It wasn't my favorite drink by far but after what I saw, it was better than nothing.

"Skyler." Damon scolded, a disapproving look on his face as he narrowed his eyes.

I rolled my eyes as I brought the glass away from my lips. "What?" I asked with more spite than I had intended.

Damon didn't care, continuing with ease. "It's only," he glanced around for a clock, after finding one his gaze returned to me, "eleven, you shouldn't be drinking."

I raised my brows. "After what I saw, I deserve it." I told him. "And besides, you're drinking."

"That's me." He waved it off. "You're innocent."