chapter 16

❝she normalized a curse❞

sukuna's domain utterly amazed marri, as not only was there a intimidating shrine behind them, with devil-like horns on top and mouths as the entrance, the range was customizable to sukuna's own will.

"you know, I think I might actually like your domain more than my papa's, but don't tell him that", marri whispered in sukuna's ear

"tch. as you should", the king of curses scoffed.

"but wait!! don't cut him up yet! I want to be friends with it", marri said, hopping off sukuna's shoulders as she gave the male a weird look.

"what?", he snarled.

"when'd you change new clothes? I mean...I like the fit, especially the scarf", marri hummed, turning back around as sukuna just mocked the girl's words once more.

"I like the fit", he repeated in a soft, high-pitched tone. "especially the scarf, she said", sukuna said, clicking his tongue.

"hello! I know you probably can't talk, but I know you can understand what I'm saying because you're scared of him", marri calmly said, pointing at sukuna, who just had his hands on his hips, looking vexed.

the curse squinted its eyes as it backed away a few steps, knowing that it was near death as sukuna's domain was still activated.

"but I was wondering if we could be friends...I don't really have normal friends so like...I thought I'd be friends with curses!!", marri explained.

if the curse could talk, it probably would've asked what the hell was wrong with her.

"soooo...what's your answer?", marri asked, swaying back and forth on her feet as she heard sukuna yell from across his domain.