Part 96

We arrived in hogsmaede and as soon as our feet hit the ground, alarms went off everywhere.

We quickly ran and hid behind a clothed table, they were searching everywhere calling to eachother if they could see us.

They started lifting up the cloths of the tables but stopped once another alarm was set off and they started screaming Harry's name.

We all looked at each other and took another run for it ending up at a locked gate.

"Shit."

"Potter in here." An old man called from a doorway next to us.

We didn't hesitate to run inside, I looked at the man as mione was infront of me and I almost choked as I ran past him rethinking who I saw, I thought I saw Dumbledore.

"Did you see him? For a second I thought it was-" Ron started after he came down the stairs.

"I know... Dumbledore" Mione muttered and I nodded.

We slowly looked around, there was a large moving painting of a pretty girl stood in a field with a blue dress on.

Mione walked forwards more and stopped at a mirror which had a piece broken off.

"Harry I can see you in this." She called over to him and I looked in it seeing Harry.

Harry walked over next to us having a piece of a mirror in hand, "you bloody fools what were you thinking coming here?! Have you any idea how dangerous it is?" The old man came down the stairs standing next to Ron.

"Your aberforth- Dumbledores brother. It's who I've been seeing in here. Your the one who sent dobby!" Harry called to him as he walked away a little.

"Where have u left him?" He asked turning back to us.

"He's dead." I muttered.

"Sorry to hear it I liked that elf." He shrugged.

"Who gave that to you? The mirror?" Harry asked.

"Mundungus fletcher about a year ago-"

"Dung had no right selling it you it belonged to-" Harry argued.

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it but ask yourself where would you be if I didn't?" He raised a brow.

I scowled a little and Harry scoffed as aberforth walked away coming back with small cups of butter beer and some sandwiches.

Me and Ron grabbed our food and drink as quick as it was set on the table.

"Do you hear from the others much? The order?" Mione asked.

"The orders finished. You know who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."

I walked over to Harry passing him food and a drink after I had mine, side eying aberforth.

"Thanks. We need to get into hogwarts tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do." Harry told him.

"Did he now? Nice job, easy?" He asked and I scoffed.

"We've been hunting horcruxes. We think the last ones in the castle but we need your help getting in." I told him sourly as Harry ate his sandwich.

"That's not a job my brothers given you it's a suicide mission do yourselves a favour and go home live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through." Harry levelled a little.

"What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother taught you. In all that time you knew him did he ever mention my name?" Aberforth asked, "did he ever mention hers?" He pointed to the painting of the girl behind me and Harry.