Sunday - The Chocolate Conundrum

M: " Hey Hina? " 

Asahina got out of the pool and started drying off.

A: " Yeah? What's up? " 

M:  " Why didn't I get any chocolates for Valentines? " 

Asahina was surprised by Makoto's statement and rubbed her head awkwardly.

A: " I guess people... forgot? "

M: " Even you? "

A: " Sorry Makoto... I was on a date with Hagakure... "

M: " No, no! It's fine! I'm glad! " Makoto smiled weakly and walked out of the pool.

...

M: " * sigh * Of course it had to rain the one day I forget my umbrella... "

Makoto wiped his feet and noticed some candy with a note on the front of his doorstep.

A: ~ They may not be chocolates but at least I got you something! - Asahina ~

Makoto smiled, his friend's gesture really cheered him up, but before he went into his house he noticed a lavender-haired girl walking on the other side of the street... without an umbrella. So, like destiny Makoto walked over to her.

M: " You also forgot your umbrella? "

K: " Hm? Oh, yes I forgot it during one of my dad's meetings... Makoto Naegi correct? "

M: " Spot on! Here, you can have my umbrella. "

K: " I must decline, it would leave you even more soaking wet. "

M: " No, its fine! My house is right there! "

K: " ... So you came over here just to give me an umbrella? "

M: " Uh... I think so... "

K: " If I take your umbrella will you run back to your house? "

M: " Of course! "

K: " Thank you, Naegi. "

Makoto notices her writing something, but doesn't really bother, Kyoko then gladly takes the umbrella and walks off while Makoto dashes through the rain straight to his house.

M: " I didn't get her name... " 

Makoto closes his door and sits on the couch only to find something in his back pocket.

K: ~ One good deed deserves another, Happy Valentines. - Kirigiri ~

Makoto laughed, I guess he really did get chocolates for valentines.

M: " Kirigiri huh? Wait, how did she even put that in my... "

Makoto puts down the chocolates and takes one to his bedroom, he eats it while watching tv and falls asleep peacefully.

...