𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

"Boo," I jump a little when two hands are placed on my shoulders and I spin to meet my tall friend who gives me a little grin. "Miss me?" He asks and I laugh, leaning into him slightly.

"Totally," I say sarcastically, looking up at him as he gives me an innocent smile. "Not like I talked to you this morning or anything." I point out to Grayson and he pouts a little, like I hurt his feelings. "You're such a baby." I shake my head at him and we walk around a little bit not quite sure what we were planning on doing yet.

"Biggest baby around." Grayson laughs with a grin on his face as his eyes meet mine. Unlike the first time I met him he is dressed in jeans and a black shirt. Much different then the first time I had met him. "Oh, she's checking me out." He says with a grin and I roll my eyes.

"No, it's just odd to see you in normal clothes after we literally met while you were in a suit." I point out to him and he shrugs slightly.

"I told you," Grayson says as we start to walk through a little park. It's a nice day out really, even though it is actually pretty chilly. It is what it is though, no changing the weather. "I'm not just suits and ties." He says with a chuckle and I roll my eyes jokingly, making a small face as I look around for something that we can do. "So how is everything?" He asks with a soft smile because he knows about my breakup with Clay due to the fact he was one of the first people I had talked to after a few days of us talking and he was super sweet in telling me that he was sure that everything was going to be ok and that he was there for me if I needed him.

"Eh," I shrug and meet his silver blue eyes again. They remind me of the ocean which is very pretty if I was telling the truth. "I'm going to be ok, like you said." I tell him, mocking his American accent which makes him laughs little. "How is the work?" I ask him and he shrugs a little. I have no idea what he does for work but if I have learned anything, he earns a ton of money from it.

"It's been getting boring," Gray admits to me and I make a small confused face. "Don't tell my boss but damn, it's so boring. I wish I had your job." He tells me jokingly and I shake my head. I had trusted him with the information about myself and he had been really interested in it all. "Think I'm going to keep mine though."

"Fair," I say and see a little diner not too far from us. "Want to get something to eat?" I ask and he nods a little, seeming to like that idea. We both look over as a group of tourist walks past us and I shake my head because they are all just so, American.

"Damn Americans." Gray shakes his head as we watch them amused as they seem into everything around them. I see two girls shoot looks back at us, their eyes going to Gray quickly and they immediately start talking to each other.

"Oh shut up." I punch him lightly in the arm which makes him laugh again. "I think you are forgetting that you are also American. I think I am wearing off on you." I say proudly because he even thinks like me now because it's very odd to see how Americans can react to the smallest things while they are across seas and touring around the world with their friends and family.

"And you aren't wearing off on me?" Gray challenges and I make a small face because he is right. I've adapted to his taste in music so when we are in his very expensive car we just vibe together and I'm getting used to just doing the most random things with him.

"Shut up." I say as we enter the small diner, a bell letting the person who is at the counter know that they had a new person to serve. I look around as we walk over to the counter and see that the place is busy but not that busy at the same time. 

"Hello," The lady says with a big smile as her eyes travel between the two of us. "Is it just you two lovebirds?" She asks and my eyes widen, my face turning slightly pink as I look down at the ground.

"Yeah, uh, just us." Gray tells her and I can hear the lady laugh a little before telling us to follow after her. "Lovebirds," He whispers to me and I see him having the stupid joking grin on his face.

"Shut up," I laugh quietly, thanking the nice lady as she hands us our menus and gives us our seat before walking away with a happy look on her face. I glare at Gray even though it's jokingly and he acts offended. "You are so rude." I laugh quietly as the small restaurant is busy around us even though we are in a corner booth. Gray gives me an innocent smile which I scoff at because like he didn't know what he was doing. Next he's going to be lying and saying that it is my birthday just so the waiters come over and sing a song to me while I die of embarrassment.

"Mhm," Gray laughs lightly as I take a sip of the water that we are brought by another waiter. I thank him and Gray also does before he is gone again and the two of us meet eyes again before both breaking into muffled laughter at the fact that she thought we were a couple. "Lovebirds." He repeats through laughter and I check over my shoulder to make sure no one is watching us before throwing my menu at him.