At the military base part 1

Ravi from Jessie x male reader

My phone screen is cracked (not the phone but the protection layer) which makes it difficult to type😔

That's part 1 of military episode up there

This is going to switch between each POV

Age: 12?

Ravi POV
Jessie was taking us to Texas since we may have launched a rocket into the ceiling of our penthouse, me and my siblings was walking to our private jet as I write this in my notebook of our journey to Texas.

"Everyone got their stuff? " Jessie asked as we sit in our seats"Yes" We said in union "let's get going! " Jessie exclaimed as I looked at Zuri.

"What do you think will be there, sister? " I asked her "hopefully some cute guys" She winked at me.

She's the only one who knows I'm bisexual or pansexual, I'm still learning about myself, I look away from her as I look at Emma, she had her headphones in while Luke did the same.

Jessie laid back asleep in the chair as Bertram did the same. I will write later this all for now.

Reader POV
I grabbed my note book as my step cousins left the room. So basically I heard Jessie was coming back, hopefully her and my cousin don't run into each other until the wedding.

I'm not even related to Darla nor Caleb, I don't even wanted to be related to Darla, but Caleb is the best step cousin in the world for letting me sneak out. (You will figure out the relations later in the series)

I look at my clock as it was time to pick up the dress my mom wanted for her wedding, I sign off in my diary and get out of bed.

Ravi POV
We arrived to the military base as the ride there was boring "home sweet home! " Jessie said smiling as we looked around.

My first instinct was to find a bathroom to throw up in of car sickness but I saw this pretty boy in white shirt and military pants sitting on the stairs of his ,maybe, house.

I want to walk up to him, I looked behind the houses just to see a car.

I ran off to it before looking at the letters "it's a Bat" I heard behind me, I stepped back and gasped before tripping to see the boy I was looking at.

"Watch you step" He pick me up from the ground and chuckle at my bright red face.

"I'm (name) " "Ravi" My siblings run over to the car "look what I found! " I exclaimed as they gathered around the car talking about places they want to go.

"How are you guys are going to get permission?" (Name) speaks up "besides we would never get permission" I said before Zuri rolled her eyes at me "what's the point of getting permission? We ask, they say no, and we do it anyway! " She threw her hands in the air.

"Might as well cut out the middle man" (Name) grabbed onto her shoulder "this is a high technological advance equipment meant for quick rides to other military bases or uses" His voice was commanding and informative.

"Well, we will drive it to other spaces" They get in except for me and (name) "like to a hotel" Zuri said " A spa" Emma held her nails out "Or space" We all look at Luke like we wasn't expecting that.

"Fine but count me out" (Name) said as he started leaving "how about a short ride to a restaurant? " I asked everyone, he turned around as everyone agreed with my idea.

"I'm not getting in trouble because of some new kids and I hate eating out" He continue walking away as I leave my siblings with the death ride.

"Hey, where are you going to? " I asked "I got to help my mom with her wedding before combat training" He rubs his hand as a bandage is on his hand.

"So what is combat training and the wedding or anything you would like to-"" I ain't the one to talk about the stuff but if you want to see combat training meet me in the training area by the cafeteria " He smiled and left.

Woah, I was starstruck by his military style but what was he like when he not on base? I saw my siblings stop the car "get in" Luke said.

As me and my siblings swerved around the base, we didn't realized where we was going until we hit the statue.

"Sweet stone wall Jackson! " The woman said as Stone wall Jackson fell on top of her.

To be continued...

So I be doing this new series by episode part is up there in the video section

Bye until next week