{/ 6 \}

Katsuki
Deku's coming over!? TOMORROW!?

Sero: "Yeah, Chisaki will be in the US for a week. So he's sending Izuku over with someone else as his stand in."

Katsuki: "*clears throat* Sounds good."

Sero: "Why don't you just kidnap him or something. We are in the mafia."

Katsuki: "I just.....I don't want to upset him..."

Sero: "In all my life I never thought I'd see sigh like a schoolgirl..."

Katsuki: "SHUT UP AND GET THE HELL OUT ALREADY!"

I could see him run out of the room and I sat there.

.

.

.

Did I really just sigh like a schoolgirl...?

I can't help it though. Deku....he's the only one who makes me feel insecure about my decisions. I just don't want him to end up running away. Especially if he's going to run away to that guy.

I can't believe he bought Deku knowing he was my lover. Threatened to hurt the ones he loves, sick bastard. We may be part of the mafia but we never go after the innocent. I sigh in defeat, what else can I do? The one I love is trapped by a lunatic.

Izuku
I walked down the hall to my room. I can't believe Chisaki is going to the US without me for once. He's never done that. On top of that I'm basically his replacement while he's gone. Is he testing me? Not to mention he hasn't really laid a hand on me since yesterday when I came back from Kacchan's estate....

This smells like trouble...

Once I could see my room I noticed Chisaki was standing right outside it. I wonder if it's that time now...

Chisaki: "Finally returning to your room?"

Izuku: "Yes, Uraraka had some problems with the men we were smuggling drugs with."

Chisaki: "May I come in?"

Izuku: "Of course....master...."

As I opened the door I walked in with Chisaki following me in. He closed and locked the door. I sighed and began undressing myself. Starting with my vest but....

Chisaki: "Eager are we? I came to talk to you about something. Not to have some fun."

I blushed from embarrassment. I'm so stupid.

Chisaki: "We can have some fun before I leave. The thing is I've been keeping a secret."

Izuku: "Okay...."

Chisaki: "You see, I have a....cousin."

Izuku: "Okay?"

Chisaki: "Shes hidden underground pass the door I told you no one but me and one other designated person may go."

Izuku: "I see....why are you telling me about them now?"

Chisaki: "Well Im leaving for a week so I don't want her to be lonely. You see....the designated person has....retired from the group."

He could just say he killed them. It's not like I like him anyway. Why does he have to be like that?

Izuku: "So you want me to be the 'designated' person then?"

Chisaki: "Yes, I think she'll like you."

Izuku: "So....will I meet her today?"

Chisaki: "Yes, that's why I came here to get you."

Izuku: "Please lead the way then, master."

Chisaki stood up and walked to the secret passage we have at the end of the hall. As we walk the halls my mind begins to wonder. Why did he have his cousin? Why does he keep them down here? Why is he so secretive about her? Hopefully she can answer my questions. As we reach the door Chisaki stops.

Chisaki: "I know you hate violence and what not. So please forgive me."

He then opens the door. The room is dark but from the light pouring in I could see a bed. On top of the bed, a little girl. She's covered in bandages though....

Chisaki: "Eri....this is your new nanny. This is my right hand man so he'll take good care of you."

She seems so terrified....

Izuku: "Why is she wrapped in bandages."

I glare at Chisaki and he just clicks his tongue.

Chisaki: "She part of my grand plan to get rid of quirks. Without her, we wouldn't be able to produce them."

She seemed to tremble even more. I walked to her bed and sat down.

Izuku: "Can I give you hug? You're trembling so much..."

She seemed horrified but took a glance behind me. She soon enough started scooting closer. I wrap my arms around her gently, scared that I might hurt her more. She seemed to stop trembling as much and held onto my shirt.

Izuku: "See, nothing to be scared of here."

I gave her a smile and she just stared at me blankly.

Chisaki: "We have to go now Eri. Don't worry, you'll be seeing him again. I would never hurt him."

As I let her go she seemed to get tearful.

Izuku: "Would you want me to bring you something?"

She took a glance behind me again and looked down.

Eri: "I....I'd like some cake please...."

Izuku: "I'll bring you the biggest slice I can then."

I gave her a smile and followed Chisaki out.

Chisaki: "She seemed to really like you..."

Izuku: "Well isn't that a good thing? I'm her nanny now after all."

Chisaki: "Fair point then."

We make it back to my room and that's when he locks the door again.

Izuku: "Is there something more you want..."

As I turn around I can see him take his mask off. That only means one thing...

Chisaki: "I just want to ravish you is all. Now. Strip."

I sigh in defeat and unbutton my pants. Pulling them down and making my way to the bed. Chisaki sat there waiting for me already. I hate doing this with him. I soon enough pull my underwear down and sit in his lap.

Chisaki: "Such a good boy~."

Izuku: "Only for you....master..."

I can then feel his hands slide to my butt. Soon enough feeling his finger go in me.

Izuku: "Ngh..."

Chisaki: "You're always so tight..."

I hate hearing his voice in my ear. I start unbuttoning my shirt and once my chest was exposed he began to suck on my nipple.

Why must I endure this? I just want...

Izuku: "Kacchan..."