5

Tom's POV

(Y/n) walked down the stairs in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Her wet hair was down, slowly curling up as it dried. I didn't know she had naturally wavy hair. I wonder why she kept straightening it. She had a red nose and cheeks from a sunburn she must've gotten yesterday. It wasn't awfully red, but it somehow made her look even more beautiful. Everything about this girl was stunning. She was simple, which is a nice break from all the over-the-top people I've met in my line of work. She was a breath of fresh air, which I know is cliche to say, but I don't know how else to describe her.

Andi had placed the movie in and sat down giving (y/n) the only option of sitting in between us. She didn't exactly sit in the middle though. She was more on Andi's side.

Near the end of the movie (y/n) had closed her eyes. I could tell she was fighting to stay awake, but when she fell over on my lap I knew her tiredness had won. I looked down at the girl I have only known for five days and admired how peaceful she looked resting. My mom always loved when I played with her hair so I decided (y/n) would like the gesture as well. I'm guessing she did because she snuggled up closer to my leg.

Her breathing started to slow signaling she was about to fall asleep. Her voice was small but I could hear her whisper, "Goodnight Ads."

I hid my smile knowing she thought she was on Andi's lap. "Goodnight (y/n)."

The movie ended and Haz looked over his shoulder at the three of us. "Is she asleep?"

"Yeah, I think so. What time is it?" I tried to whisper not wanting to wake her up.

"Almost twelve mate. We should get going."

I gestured towards Andi to hand me a pillow. Slowly but surely I picked up (y/n)'s head and maneuvered around to place the pillow as a replacement for my lap.

"You don't have to be so careful or whisper so softly. Once she's out, she's out. That girl can sleep through anything." Andi grabbed a blanket and covered (y/n)'s body. Her hand grabbed a fistful of the material snuggling up to the warmth.

"Should we take her upstairs?" Haz asked.

"No, I think she's fine. Thanks for coming. Do y'all want any leftover pizza to take home? There are four slices left."

Haz instantly sat up off the couch, "Um yes, please. Who knows when I'll get to have that again."

We all walked into the kitchen. I saw the dirty dishes still in the sink (y/n) was cleaning earlier. I picked up the washcloth and started washing them.

"What are you doing?" Haz was holding the plate with pizza and clear wrap.

"I'm helping clean. We are partial for this mess you know. Least I can do since they cooked."

"Correction, (y/n) cooked."

"Hey now. I hung up the lights and got out the plates." Andi pushed Haz's shoulder. "Seriously, you don't have to do that. I can take care of it."

"Too late. That was the last dish." I handed the dish over to Andi for her to put it back up in the cabinets. "Thanks for having us."

"Yeah of course." Andi walked us to the door. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Your POV

"Andi?" You sat up and looked around the living room. "Andi?"

"Good morning sleepyhead." Andi was in the kitchen making coffee.

"Sorry I passed out during the movie. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." Andi started chucking to herself. "What's so funny?"