Old Hollywood Glam Contest [CLOSED]

Hey, everyone! Have you ever loved the idea of living in the '50s? Maybe '60s? How about the '80s?
Or maybe just have a whole day of old movies marathon? Maybe we can live it down again - through a contest!

From yours truly to you, we're introducing "Old Hollywood Glam". Here, we're going to provide prompts based on something that's said by three Hollywood legends of our choice. You can then choose one for your story. 

PROMPTS

1. My own life has been much more than a fairytale. I've had my share of difficult moments; but whatever difficulties I've gone through, I've always gotten the prize at the end.

2. Paris is always a good idea.

3. I believe, every day, you should at least have one exquisite moment.

 I believe, every day, you should at least have one exquisite moment

1. It's good to have caviar, but not when you have it at every meal.

2. It's better to be unhappy alone, than unhappy with someone so far.

3. Give a girl the right kind of shoes and she'll conquer the world.

 Give a girl the right kind of shoes and she'll conquer the world

1. One needs to be alone, to recharge one's batteries.

2. I've had happy moments in my life, but I don't think that happiness; being happy, is a perpetual state that anyone can be in. Life isn't that easy.

3. Our life dictates a certain kind of wardrobe.

GUIDELINES

Submissions must be in English.

Submissions must not exceed more than 1500 words.

Contest Deadline: March 31st, 11:59PM in Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Mature content is allowed, but they must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

Fanfiction and poetry are not allowed.

Submit via this form only and any other entries submitted via other form will not be counted.
[SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED]

Entries must be original and written specifically for this contest.

PRIZES 

1. Winners will receive stickers specially made for this contest. 

2. Contest winner entries will be featured in our Winner's Anthology Book, "Gemstones" 

3. Shoutout from the official @WattpadShortStory profile.

*

Disclaimer: This contest is made by a team of Ambassador volunteers and no way affiliated with Wattpad or their staff itself. Its purpose is to have fun and raise engagement within the profile and its followers. If you have any questions, feel free to refer to the comment section and one of our teams would be happy to ease whatever question may arise.