chapter 10

tw. nsfw

"i dare you to kiss me like you said you wanted to."

dreams jaw dropped once again, his stomach fluttered with butterflies. george was bold, bolder than dream for sure.

sapnap looked over at them. his eyes widened, he knew what this could lead too.

alex interrupted after a short silence.

"get a room oh my fucking god." he said laughing.

george shrugged, he looked over at alex.

"okay."

he grabbed dream by his hand, they walked fast over to the room where dream woke up at. george closed the door behind him. dream stood in front of him, awe still on his face.

dream heard a slight click come from the door, george had locked it.

dream felt adrenaline pump into him, or maybe he was just horny. he couldn't tell.

dream grabbed george and lead him onto the bed, dream straddled on top of him. he leaned into him. just before he kissed him a thought ran into his head.

didn't george just break up with his ex?

dream pulled back slightly just before their lips could touch.

"george, are you sure you want to do this?" dream said staring at him.

george deep breathed, he looked at dream straight in the eyes.

"yes."

george pulled dream in, their lips touched. dreams stomach filled with butterflies. the heat rose in the room as they both stripped off each others clothes. dream still straddled george.

a knock at the door caught both of their attention. they both jumped at the sound.

"hey are you guys good?" sapnap said laughing outside the door.

dream looked down at george, his eyes widened as he heard him speak.

"yes we're fine, we're just talking. can you just leave." dream said angrily.

footsteps moved away from the door, they both looked over at each other. a little laugh escaped from both of their mouths.

"dream how do you really feel about me." george said with a grin on his face.

"oh i don't know. i'm only a fool for you."

george shook his head, the grin he had on his face turned into a wholesome smile mixed with a menacing expression.

"then act like it."

george pulled him in again, their lips met once again. a warm sensation flooded dreams body, his hands met georges chest as he slowly ran his fingers down onto his stomach.

dream roughly grabbed georges waist and pulled him closer. george grabbed onto dreams neck.

dream moved his lips down onto georges neck, he started off with slow kisses but ended up with dark purple hickeys formed on georges neck.

george moaned quietly trying not to be too loud.

dream wanted george bad, he's never wanted someone so much in his whole life.

george mumbled words dream couldn't understand, dream released from georges neck. georges face was flushed red, his hair was messy.

"use your words george."

george shook his head.

"we should save this for a better time." george said.

dream nodded his head in agreement. it would be better off when they were really alone.