Welcome To The Family.

{[Y/N]'s POV} ((Semi long chapter.))

I smiled as we sat down at one of the tables. Michael kinda looked around and then turned to me and asked, "Hey, was that really your dad? And the rest of your family?"

"Yeah, I was pretty emotional when I saw them," I said. "I still don't know what happened that caused this. I mean, I have no idea how he even died. Charlie had died after she was shot and murdered by someone that we don't know the name of, but I didn't find out until after my dad had died that she was actually just in a robotic form. I had no idea about it until I noticed that she just stopped growing when I was 13 and she was 12. And then I guess that she ran out of blood or something, because then she got a cut that would've and should've been bleeding, but it wasn't. And she just got all rusted one day and broke down. That's when I went into my dad's old workspace and for the blueprints for her adult stage in life."

"Oh, dang...-," Michael responded. "Your past life really is complicated."

I chuckled, but then went back to normal. I just think that it's so weird that they're just now showing up. Is that what that one woman meant when she said that I was going to see my family again? I haven't seen her in a few years.

I smiled when I saw my dad again. "Hey, could I talk to you privately?" he asked. I nodded and got up. He asked me to follow him outside, so I did. He led me out to his car. It was still the same as it was about 13 years ago. We got in and started driving somewhere. I'm still extremely confused.

We pulled up into a parking lot. I looked around. Miner's, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Wells Fargo, Vons, Cvs and... Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? ((People that know me personally probably know which shopping center I'm talking about.)). It's still here? It's still standing? I thought that it closed down years ago after a fire? There used to be a Fazbear Frights over here, but that one also, can you guess? Yup, burnt down in a fire.

"Dad, why are we here though?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said, getting out. I got out as well and he started walking towards the building, so I followed. I thought that it was abandoned, but the sign was all lit up and bright. "Brace yourself, you're about to see the truth," he said..

I was confused, when he suddenly just snapped his fingers and we were somewhere completely different. Or at least that's what I thought. I looked into the restaurant windows, and it looked like there were so many people there. I looked down at my clothes, but they looked like clothes from when I was younger. Like, when I was about 13 or 14. "Woah, what happened?" I asked.

"It's 2011 again," my dad said.

"What?!" I asked. "Oh my God, you're a Wizard, Harry!" He did a mocking gasp.

"I'm a what?!" he asked jokingly in a British accent. I chuckled and we walked inside. It was just how I remembered it. The original animatronics. The average decorations. The mascot walking around. Although, I thought that the mascot was Freddy Fazbear, not Spring Bonnie. Hella sketchy.

"I just wanted to make sure that you were going to be fine with the change in the atmosphere before we actually go to our normal destination," my dad explained.

"Wait, can people actually see us?" I asked.

"Yes," he said back. I nodded and knew to actually act natural, not fake natural though. It seemed like an actually happy day. I mean, the sun was shining and everything. We got back into the car and started going somewhere else. I was still confused, until we pulled into the driveway of a very familiar house. "Wait, our old family home?" I asked. He nodded.

"Mmhmmm," he replied. We both got out and walked into the garage. I have no idea what we were back there for, but I caught a glimpse of some sorta animatronic parts that just made me kinda jump out of my skin. It was still a nice sunny day out. But it was almost like we did a time skip of some sort and it was suddenly night, my dad was no longer at my side either. "Dad?" I whispered. But instead, I saw that my dad AND Charlie were in there. Charlie looked like she was about 3. They obviously couldn't see me either now , . I was still in the same clothes as I was in before, so that was wonderful. I saw that Charlie was messing around with the pieces of scrap metal and wood as if they were blocks. I smiled slightly at this. I barely remember her when she was a toddler, but I'd have to admit, she was a cute kid. My dad was standing at his work table, working on some sorta mechanical figure board or something like that. That's when I then saw the animatronic like thing that I'd seen before. It was an endoskeleton. It had fox-like ears and these silver eyes. I remember seeing something like that when I was little, but I never remembered it looking nearly this creepy.