Ace x and x Harlequin

About 4 months had passed since I had gotten discharged from the hospital. Hisoka begged me to name them Ace and Harlequin because it reminded him of his dolls, I was hesitant on it but just let since it was ironic.

"Awww, who's a good baby? And who's a good uncle? Yup, that's me! Uncle Gon the best uncle!" Gon exclaimed while walking around with Ace in his hands.

"Shut up! All you do is walk him around and call yourself the best uncle. They can't even talk yet!" Killua yelled back and Gon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sorry, Mr Perfect but, THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO! THEY CAN BARELY SIT DOWN!" Gon yelled back while getting closer to Killua.

They started arguing but then stopped when i came out of the room. I had eyebags under my eyes and needed to drink coffee but supposedly it's not recommended.

"Good morning, Oneesan! Isn't it late? Where's Hisoka?" Gon asked while coming up to me. "That bastard slept all night and didn't wake up once to put them back to sleep. Sorry for calling you guys so early to handle them I had to sleep..."

"It's okay, Gon and I go to the park sometimes and walk them around just so we look like responsible adults!" Killua smiled while burping Harlequin.

I leaned on the counter and started rubbing my eyes trying to stay awake. Footsteps were ascending down the stairs and I saw Hisoka with his hair all messed up walking down the stairs.

"You... YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at Hisoka while taking a knife and throwing it at him. He held his hand out so his Bungee Gun could absorb it and he glared at me.

"Good morning to you too, my love..." He murmured while coming up to me and laying his head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm going to go take a shower. Hisoka, start making breakfast, please." I tried moving but Hisoka's body weight was on me. I kept trying to push him off but he just gripped on tighter.

"Get off you idiot!" I pushed him off and started walking up the stairs to go take a shower. I felt a hand grab onto my shirt and I looked down to see Hisoka walking up with me.

I sighed and started making my way to the shower. While I was taking a shower Hisoka was picking out clothes for us to wear and getting the stroller ready for Ace and Harlequin.

He got in the shower after me and I changed into the clothes. Ever since I gave birth to them I've been going to the gym to try to loose the extra weight but some of it just stuck with me.

In all honesty I think I look pretty hot. I had some stretch marks on my thighs and around my stomach but it also made my ass fatter.

I looked at the clothes and saw loose sweatpants along with a loose shirt. I put it on and started heading downstairs to start putting them in their car seat.

"STOP PULLING MY HAIR! IT HURTS!" Killua yelled while trying to hold Harlequin away from him. Gon was trying to change Ace's diaper but Ace kept trying to roll around.

I walked up to Killua and took Harlequin. She looked at me and started giggling. I was poking her nose while she kept giggling and Killua crossed his arms.

"I don't like children anyways. Gon is too much to handle. Last time we went to Mcdonald's he tried going into the kids playground and they kicked us out!" Killua commented while handing Harlequin her blanket.

"It was one time! I wanted to talk to them!" Gon replied back while finally putting on Ace's diaper.

"YOU WERE CRYING TO THEM SAYING THAT YOU HOPE THEIR DAD LEAVES-"