○ 𝙟𝙪𝙟𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙩 4

❝ 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀 ❞
― 𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞

❛ WHERE'S MY UNIFORM? ❜

"fushiguro! have you seen my uniform jacket?" nobara asked the taller male.

"no, i haven't" he answered.

"that's weird. i left it right here... oh, panda-senpai. have you seen my uniform?" the brunette asked.

"i haven't seen it" nobara deadpanned as she saw her uniform jacket on panda.

"really? i wonder where it could have gone" she slowly raised her hammer and swings it towards her upperclassman's head.

rest in peace, panda.

"hey, my skirt's not here either. that's a line that can't be crossed" as soon as nobara said that, the door slides open by toge, wearing a skirt and poses.

 that's a line that can't be crossed" as soon as nobara said that, the door slides open by toge, wearing a skirt and poses

"mustard leaf!" poor toge got nobara's fist on his head, making him unconscious.

"jeez, you're both trash... hm?" she saw a familiar girl walking towards them.

"y/n-chan? wha-"

"where's gojo f!cking satoru? i need him to return my uniform back, both jacket and skirt" nobara scanned the female shortly and shrugged.

"don't know, maybe hanging out with itadori?-" y/n walked passed her, leaving her intimidated by y/n's aura.

nobara realized the skirt was not hers but maki's.

somewhere. . .

"heya! i'm kugisaki nobara!" satoru posed weirdly while yuuji just laughed.

"now it's your turn, yuuji-kun! try impersonating cutie-chan" yuuji stood up, already wearing the germaphobe's uniform

"sakusa y/n. i hate germs. i always bath three times a day. i'm fine with everyone except gojo satoru" he said, imitating y/n's voice and her usual pose.

satoru whined "eh, of course she's fine with me! i'm cleaner than anyone else! i smell nice! and i have a nice look-" y/n barged into the room and saw yuuji was wearing her uniform.

"-you have sh!tty attitude, small d!ck gojo..." y/n eyed the pinkette who was sweating bullets.

"itadori yuuji, any last word before i kill you?"

a proud grin plastered on sukuna's face as he witnessed his so-called wife was beating his vessel and the blindfolded male roughly.
__________________

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑.