finally happy

Warnings: none :)

Request from: Ameliagc06

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mr. and Mrs. Evans?” 

You both looked up, “It’s your turn!”

You smiled and stood up. Chris walked with you and placed his hand on your lower back.

Today you were going to take maternity pictures. You’ve been pregnant for five months and you finally convinced Chris to do a maternity shoot together.

Chris watched you with amazement as you posed, showing your rather big baby bump.

“Chris, can you come take some pictures with me?” You smiled and asked him.

“Of course, my love.”

He walked over to you and sat on the floor. He sat right behind you, his hands were around your waist, resting on your growing stomach. 

“You look amazing!” The photographer exclaimed and took several pictures.

Suddenly, you felt your little angel kick inside you. You smiled and turned your head around to face Chris.

He smiled in shock, “He kicked!”

You both laughed in amazement and the photographer captured the cute moment. In the picture, Chris held your belly and smiled in pure joy. You were smiling and looking at Chris with love.

Every single picture that was taken, showed the both of you in a state of immense happiness. 

~~~

After the photoshoot was over, you and Chris took Dodger out on a walk around your neighborhood.

Never in your life have you felt such happiness. You were married to the love of your life and soon would be having a baby boy. 

However, the long photoshoot did tire you out and all you wanted to do was go back home and lay down. You felt lightheaded and your feet were aching.

“Babe, can we go back home? I feel so tired.” You said.

“Of course, sweetheart. Let’s get you back home.” He responded and pecked your lips.

As you walked back, Chris asked you how you were feeling like twenty times. It was adorable how worried he was but you told him he shouldn’t worry. You just felt tired and a nap was the perfect solution.

Once you were inside, Chris unhooked Dodger from his leash and you both headed to your bedroom. Chris helped you change into the comfiest pair of sweatpants and a shirt. After helping you, he changed into some of his comfiest clothes and laid down beside you in the bed. 

You laid on your side and Chris spooned you from behind. His hands rested on your stomach and yours rested on his forearm.

Quickly, you fell asleep in the comfort of his arms. While you slept, Chris kept thinking of how grateful he was to have you. All his life he wished to marry the love of his life. He always wanted to have a family to love and treasure. And thanks to you, all those dreams were coming true.

Slowly, he closed his eyes and before falling asleep, he thought, I’m finally happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Vote! <3

Thank you for requesting Ameliagc06 ! <3