CHAPTER 30 : NAMES

A week has passed since the event in the shrieking shack, and Sirius saw that Diana was indeed close to Athena.

"Hey Love" Sirius said snaking an arm around her waist.

"Hey" Diana said back, and Sirius smiled at her, but then his smile turned to a smirk.

"I know something you don't know" Sirius said with a smirk letting go of her waist.

"What is it?" She asked as they walked to the Great Hall.

"Does Remus seem to be flustered whenever we pass by a certain blonde?" Sirius said as he skipped happily.

Diana thought for a while before she chuckled.

"He likes that Slytherin girl doesn't he? She's Athena, right?" Diana said and Sirius nodded.

"Regulus told me a lot about her, and me and Lily talked to her a couple of times, she's really nice" She answered.

"Love don't you think it's time we tell your parents" Sirius said pouting at her.

"Well that's something you don't know, I already told them" Diana said, and Sirius chuckled.

"Of course you did" He said as he put an arm around her.

"I've heard you girls talking about names the other day, and I'm quite hurt that you're not giving him my name" He said in mock hurt.

"Of course I was kidding the other day, what would you name our child if it was a girl?" Diana asked and Sirius smiled.

"Cassiopeia or Carina sounds good, then your name for a middle name" Sirius said kissing her cheek.

"If it's a boy you said it yourself Scorpius is a nice name, but my name as his middle would be better" He said and Diana chuckled at him.

"I think it'll be perfect" Diana said as she planted a kiss in Sirius' cheeks.

"What if when we get married and we get twins?" Sirius said as they jumped off the moving staircase.

"Well if it's both boys what do you think we shall name the other one?" Diana asked.

"Well, Leo would be a great name then we'll give him, your Father's second name" Sirius said and Diana cracked a smile

"That's fascinating" She said.

"If they're both girls?" Diana asked Sirius and Sirius laughed.

"Why do you keep on asking me, I'll name them Elvendork if you don't" Sirius said and Diana winced at the name.

"It's official I'm naming them" Diana said and Sirius laughed at her.

"I'll name them, Elvendork's unisex" Sirius said.

"Hence why you're not naming any single one of our soon to be child" Diana said and Sirius laughed at her.

"I'm just kidding Darling" Sirius said and hugged Diana.

"Well I think we should be going we'll be late for breakfast, and we're going in a very slow place" Diana groaned at Sirius.

"Thus why I'm slowing down" Sirius said and Diana rolled her eyes at him.

"Then I'll leave you Mr. Black" Diana said as she went in a faster place.

"Diana!" A girl said, Sirius and Diana looked at the person and saw Athena.

"Yes Dear?" Diana asked the Slytherin politely.

"The Slug Club's holding a party near Christmas and Professor Slughorn told me to tell you" Athena said as she neared the two.

"Thank you for informing me Thena, but here's my question" Diana said Smirking at the girl Sirius looked at her and understood where she was going with it.

"Go on then" Athena said as she walked towards them her hands in either side of her waist.

Sirius and Diana looked at eachother, before Sirius smirked and nodded at her, at the same time they said.

"Who are you taking?"

"Well- um- you- you- Regulus" She said stammering at her words.

Sirius and Diana were both disappointed, but dismissed the girl, when Athena was gone it hit Diana.

"Wait she can't possibly be taking a fellow Slug Club member, can she?" Diana said as they walked the hall.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not even part of Slughorn's club, you and Lily should know the answer to that" Sirius said as they walked, almost to the doors of the Hall.

"Oi!" Someone said from behind ones more, the two of them looked at the figure and saw Remus.

"Anything wrong Dear Brother?" Diana asked and Remus shooked his head.

"Nothing" He answered as the three of them made their way to the great Hall.

"She's a great girl Rem" Diana said as they were seated at the Gryffindor table, she didn't wait for Remus' answer as she turned to Lily.

"Have you heard?", She said and Lily groaned.

"About the Slug club?" She asked and Diana nodded.

"Take Potter" Diana said with a smirk looking at James.

"I will certainly not take him, but I don't have a date" Lily said.

"Thus why you should take him" Diana said.

"Hence why I'm not" Lily groaned.

"Lils, go with her offer, can be a start" Marlene said.

"Who's side are you on?" Lily said as she glared at Marlene.

"I think it's better to go solo" She said, and the two rolled their eyes at her.

---

:)