Chapter 13

Katherine's POV

I had calmed down now but I was still feeling jittery, still hurt and sad from the comments and assumptions that came from my brother. Slowly that hurt turned to anger, the guy didn't know shit about me and was already making assumptions, how the fuck is that fair.

I needed to let some tension out. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Grayson.

Me
Hey, you got any fights in California tonight??

Grayson
Yeah, lucky for u I got some new guy for tonight, so I am here. I can set one round up with him.

Me
Cool. After 12, I got to figure out a way to sneak out from here.

Grayson
K. I'll teach you the address. See ya.

Me
See ya.

Switching my phone back off. I walked into my closet, and took out my fighting bag that was hidden in the back of my underwear drawer. It had all the things I needed for my fights, the wraps, gym clothes, a lighter(in case) and my favourite knife for (dirty) fights. I checked the time to see it was four thirty right now. I need to leave at 11 to reach the place at time.

I had nothing else to really do right now so I decided to just take a shower to refresh and then, I decided to brush up on some art, i needed some relaxing. I sat down on my bed took out an old sketch book from my bag and just started drawing what came to mind.

I only saw what I had sketched once I was done, and honestly I wasn't a big fan of it. I mean I did like the drawing, it wasn't half bad but I was not to fond of what it depicted, mostly because it was true. (Kate's drawing at the top)

I checked to see that it was time for dinner now, it wasn't very eventful, we all just ate and silence and then went back to whatever we were doing before. It was a long wait but finally it's 11 and I can leave.

I got changed into a dark purple sports bra, under my black hoodie along with simple black leggings. I put on my shoes, looking out the window, the height wasn't to much so I could easily jump off. I threw my bag down and climbed down slowly through the pipe.

When I reached down, I slung the bag over my shoulder, crawling on my hands and knees I I made it to the other side of the wall, I did a once over and found that all cameras were facing towards my wall,  I quickly made my way towards the front door, there were four guards stationed on the doors, two on each side, I had to think of a way to distract them, it was a long shot but I texted Grayson that I needed him to make a diversion so I could get out of the house.

Next thing I know there two extremely shading looking black cars going around my front gates at really high speeds, with the headlights on and intangible shouts coming from inside, that definitely got the guards' attention, as they made their way towards the cars and I easily slipped past the gates, keeping in mind to ignore the security cameras.

After a 30 minute walk I reached the warehouse, it looked abandoned from the outside but if you went nearer you could hear the voices coming from the inside. I went around to the back door, and met with a big buff guy. The first time he looked at me, he snorted, "look kid, go back to wherever you came from, this isn't a place for sweet little girls like you.

Oh, how much I would love to punch his arrogant, sexist face. I didn't say a word and simply, moved the left side of my hoodie letting him see my shoulder, the tiny lightbulb, under the door provided very little light but enough to see the tattoo that was on my shoulder, and as soon as his eyes fell on the well known cross tattoo with flowers wrapped around it he immediately shrunk back and opened the door for me. "Sorry man, I didn't know." I decided to not reply and walked inside.