Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry

Octavia:

" Hello sir" Sitting on my cars hood in the schools carpark.

" I'm quite busy here so your going to have to be quick" His tone harsh as my legs swing side to side.

The sun beaming down on me, the slow breeze of wind blowing my hair slightly to the side.

" Right, uhm well. Castillo Cantor called me-"

" HE WHAT?" Something clanging onto the ground as I pull the phone away from my ear.

" He called me, he wanted some type of hard drive that you have?" Damn this makes me no better then the boys reporting to Matthew's eveytime they feel something off..

But K did tell me to call him, as well as Key. But I'd prefer to stay alive and well..

" That hard drive, isn't he funny" His laughter echoing thought the phone as I glace around my surrounding.

Its finally the weekends and apparently alot of people go out and venture, as well as visit their parents and what not.
Just your regular visits!

" Now what does Castillo want with this stupid thing" Rattiling came through the phone as a tiny ping appeared before silence.

" This is why I trust you the most!" Sounding extremely happy.

" If I can ask-"

" Its a little memory stick with a key.." He mumbled, answering my question before i could even finish.

The warmth of the sun warming my body, as students came and went from their vehicles.

" I'll take a look at that later, but now to more serious matters.. Vipers?" Voice turning cold again, no joy present.

" They havent contacted me at all which is maki-"

" Whether they are planning something?" Completing my sentence as I produce a small hum.

He sure can read minds..

" That is a possibility, Key went on his regular runs and heared that they have traded with the Catalans, you can only guess what" He scoffs.

" He also told me that I was a 'Pratt" The words sounding strange coming out of his mouth.

" I didnt tell him too"

" I never said you did, just making sure you knew I got the message" Bititng my lips, his ruth breathes sending shivers down my spine..

" Anyways, I need to tell you something. But you need to keep it to yourself, I doubt that you would tell others anyways" Puffing my cheeks out and then back in.

" You can tell me anything sir!" A small laugh being produced.

" I dont doubt it, I dont trust too many people" Humming in response.

And i dont either.. But this is what I like about KB, one of the two reasons as to why I do... he tells me everything, because he trusts me more then his family.

He trusts me more then himself...

And I slightly believe that to be a smart play from him, beacuse if anything happens or if he ends up being taken, then there is somebody else that knows all the information on what's going on.

There is somebody else that knew as much as he knew, so that they continue what he was doing as well as save him..

" Theres a trade going down, at the north side" He began.

The warmth being covered by the cold breeze as clouds cover over the sun.

Re-adjusting myself on my car, so that I'm now layed across the hood with my head against the top of the window screen.