삼십팔. content and happy meals

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-EIGHT ❜ ━━ ₍ 🐳 ₎
content and happy meals . . !

 !

real life !

The bluenette walked down the streets, eyeing each building and store they passed by with a look of awe as if it was her first time to see one. As stupid as it sounds like, being in a whole new environment was a big deal for Cindy. She loved taking pictures and films of every foreign place or thing as she adored it.

Despite her introverted nature, she secretly enjoyed visiting new places, and being accompanied by people she considered friends made it even better.

"Hey, everyone!" She greeted the camera with a warm smile and small wave. "Your girl, Sunimindy, just arrived in England."

Cindy then proceeded to show the whole squad one by one. "I'm joined by Smapnap!"

She first approached Sapnap who gave her a quick side hug as he waved at the camera. "HEY MAMAS!"

"Next, we have the green man, but I can't show his face. He's tall as fuck not to mention." Cindy didn't reveal Dream's face but he waved his hand at the camera instead, preventing any viewers from seeing his face. "Hey guys! Dream here! Still no face reveal but hey, the uk vlog happened for real this time."

This made Cindy and the rest of the group to burst into a fit of laughter.

"THE SHADE." She commented, wiping a fake a tear.

"Over here we have Niki!" She shifted the camera towards her and Niki.

The pink haired woman laughed and shyly waved at the camera as she tried to cover up her face. "Hello!"