part 3

The bike stopped infront of a mansion.Bom removed her helmet and looked at the mansion which was blasting with music.Disco lights were decorating the mansion.Alcohol smell was an additional thing which supposed to be a secret.

Bom got off from the bike.The rider also took off his helmet revealing his handsome face.His ears had a silver earring which made him look like a bad boy.He ruffled his hair with his glovesed hand.

"Yah!Han Seo Joon!Where's my skirt?I can't go in with this sweet pants!"(True beauty fans?😌yeah yeah this is him.Han Seo Joon or in real name Hwang In-yeop )

The said boy looked at her pants only to be burst in to a laughter."S-Seriously?!I thought you went out for a dinner!did you seriously go there with pyjama like sweet pants?!"

Bom rolled her eyes at her best friend who was mocking her.

"You seriously suck in fashion.And here's your skirt.And don't forget to pay me bitch"he tossed her a bag and got off from his bike."And do not get drunk.I don't want to carry your drunken ass to my apartment again"

Bom smiled cheekily and did an okay sign before dashing towards a bathroom to get changed.

Seo Joon sighed before shaking his head.He also dashed inside the mansion.

Inside.Dark and wild.Disco lights,beers ,girls and boys who are only 17.The party was crazy.No one was in their right minds.They were all dancing to the beats not caring about the world.Bom wasn't an exception.She was dancing while holding a beer bottle.

Time skip(5.a.m)

Seo Joon carried the drunken girl to his apartment with so much struggling. He threw her body to his bed and sighed.

"Again I have to sleep in that damn couch.Aish, seriously you are such a pain in the ass sometimes"he said to the already sleeping girl.

Han Seo Joon,Bom's best friend since middle school. Bom never got alone with anyone but strangely she found this interesting boy who clicked so well with her.There's literary no secrets in between them.Like siblings.

"Aish, this piggy,I'm gonna miss her"he muttered to himself already knowing that she is gonna move to another city after her mother's marriage.

Time skip to the wedding day.

The wedding was held in a private island which belongs to Kim Hyunshik. It was held next to the beautiful sea side at the evening.

Bom wore a decent knee length dress just because of her mother's request. A floral type which was a big contrasting style of Bom.

She was with Seo Joon who was gulping down his tenth cupcake next to the buffet.She scoffed seeing her best friend."will you ever stop eating?"

Seo Joon looked at her with puffy cheeks."What?I'm hungry"he munched his cupcakes and gulped with so much effort. "By the way,you do not look like my best friend today.What happened to your dress?"he tried hard to suppress his laughter seeing her looking so innocent with the dress.Bom rolled her eyes murmuring some curses under her breath.

Soon,Mr.Kim's sons walked towards the seats which were arranged for guests.Seo Joon choked seeing them."is that *cough* is that really your soon to be brothers?I mean like woah!7 brothers huh?Woah dude look at those girls who are literally drooling over them.lol"

Boys entrance was giving everyone the vibe of dominance.They had no what's sort of emotions.Kim Seokjin sat down first.His hair was perfectly jelled and his broad shoulders were his charm.And he was wearing a black suit.Then Hoseok sat next to him.He had an under cut in his hair which looked so hot.He was wearing all red with yellow shades.Next Jimin.He wore a silver suit with a dyed red hair.Yoongi sat in the behind row.He had a silver hair,a white suit and he almost looked invisible with his pale white skin.Taehyung sat next to him.He had a green coloured suit.He was wearing specks and as usual had his headphones around his neck.Then Jungkook, the bad boy aura was obviously visible around him.With an under cut his hair was combed backwards and he had worn a chain like necklace around his neck.He wore a black suit.And lastly Namjoon, with a silver hair he looked so stunning. His hair was also combed backwards but small hair strands were falling onto his forehead.

"This almost looks like a Cosmo play for me"Bom muttered with a sigh.Seo Joon looked at her dress and nodded agreeing to her.

She dragged Seo Joon towards the seats and sat on the opposite side of the Kim family.

Soon the ceramany started.It went smoothly.No one was aware of the how much security Mr.Kim had to manage just to hold his marriage.Even his sons were hiding guns and knives on the suits without letting the  guests know.

The bride and groom did their vows and the ceramany is going to the end.But out of nowhere,they heard a loud music.Mr.Kim didn't plan to hold a party like thing since he wanted to end the ceramany soon not wanting any risks.And now he's confused.

The song 'womanizer' started to play out of nowhere.Soon everyone knew who did it.In the middle of everyone, Bom and Seo Joon were dancing like crazy.They were jumping everywhere shocking everyone.

Bom dragged her mother who was in a bridal dress and made her dance with her.Seo Joon also dragged a random girl out of nowhere and danced with her.

Bom ran towards Mr.Kim who was dumbfounded and pushed him towards his wife."Come on!!Everyone give our couple a loud clap!"Bom shouted and soon guests were clapping and encouraging them to dance.Mr.Kim danced just to win Bom and her mother.

Boys were too shocked seeing their father dancing for the first time.And it was too to a crazy song.Bom looked at her step brothers who were watching them cluelessly. She smiled mischievously before dashing towards the first easy target.Jimin.She dragged him to the middle and made him dance with her.She wasn't dancing like a matured girl.She was literally looking like a small kid dancing.

"Y-Yah,let me go,I don't w-wanna dance"Jimin tried to escape but Bom grabbed his both hands and started to dance like cute kid.

"Aww,are you saying 'no' to your sister now?hm?come on!Have fun like it's your last day Jimin-ah!"

Slowly the beat started to crawl into his veins.In the next second, without even noticing he was dancing. He jumped around while laughing, "woah!this is so much fun!"

"Told ya!"Bom winked."Now why don't you drag your brothers too?"with that she ran towards the next easy target.Kim Namjoon. She dragged him despite his whining.

Jimin also dragged Jungkook, Taehyung and the drunken Yoongi. On the other hand,Bom dragged Seojin and Hoseok without their will.Soon everyone was having fun.

The night was chilly but no one felt it.Everything was warm for them.To say the truth,it's boys' first time having such a fun in their life.In a world where smile is forbidden, they could finally breath.How amusing,their life had a big turn with their new step sister.

What more is held in their future?Will it be always fun?life is a journey.Let's find about how their lives will turn with the new addition of their step sister

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

See ya soon!