Chapter 14

"What's this?" 

"What's going on?"

"I-Is that blood?!"

"Stop it!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he shoved his scarf on the husband's mouth, refraining him from biting. "Dear!" "Ma'am you need to worry about yourself!" Tanjiro said. You went towards the wife and checked her wound. "You'll be fine. I'm going to apply some pressure on your wound." you reassured as you brought out a handkerchief and tied it around on the wound. Tanjiro struggled to pin down the husband but somehow succeeded. 'He was walking down the street normally just a few seconds ago.' you thought as you finished tying the cloth on the woman's wound.

"It's dangerous here, Rei. Let's move over there." you and Tanjiro saw Muzan walking away from the scene along with the woman and the girl. "Muzan Kibutsuji! We won't let you get away! No matter where you go!" You yelled out. "What's wrong with those two? What do you think Tsukihiko?" The woman asked Muzan but got no reply as he fastened his pace. "You won't ever get away from us! I'll follow you to the depths of Hell and my blade will claim your head! For as long as I breathe, I won't ever forgive you!" Tanjiro added. 'Why didn't you include me? I'm also going to slice off his head.' you thought.

"What the hell is going on here? Is it a drunken brawl? Step away from the man, kid." Some police officers exclaimed. "No! Please get some restraints!" you yelled but got ignored. "Get off him already!" The policeman said. "I'm the only one that can hold him down!" Tanjiro said. "Pull this kid off of him!" The other policeman said.
"Please stop! We don't want this person to kill anyone! Just don't interfere, please!" you cried out. "Dammit! Look, you little.... If you're going to keep resisting." One of them exclaimed as your eyes widened when you saw them raise their batons.

"Bewitching blood. Incense of Visual Phantasm."

You saw a trail of flowers block the attack for Tanjiro. "What are all these patterns?!" The policeman yelled out as the trail pushed all of the policemen away, leaving you and Tanjiro inside the circle of flowers. 'What's going on? I can't see anything! Is this some kind of attack? If it is, then that means trouble' you thought as you looked around and held the injured woman close to you. You saw two figures coming inside the flower trail.

"You still refer to someone who has become a demon as if they were a human. And you're even trying to save him. If you're willing to go that far, please allow me to lend you two a hand." A woman with black hair and a floral kimono exclaimed. "But why? You.... you are also..." you trailed off. "That's right. I am a demon. But I am also a doctor. And I wish to obliterate Kibutsuji." The woman said as she gave you a gentle smile. 'She looks familiar. Have I......met her before?' you thought.

-------------------

"Daddy has work. I have a business meeting to attend. I'm still concerned about that disturbance just now." Muzan exclaimed.

"Dear..." "It's all right. I'm just going to have a word with the police. Now, get in."

"Daddy, come home soon, okay?" "All right. You be a good girl now. Take them back to the house. Go on." Muzan watched as the vehicle left as he went towards an alleyway.

"C'mon, Bro, let's hit another bar!" "You good, Yacchan?" "Never been better! I'm not even drunk ye--" the man exclaimed as he bumped into Muzan.

"The hell's your problem, man?" The man asked. "My apologies." "Hey don't just walk off!" The man said as he grabbed Muzan's shoulder. "I'm in a bit of a hurry, so if you'll excuse me...."

"Whazzat? Come again? Those're some fancy threads you got there. It pisses me off! And you're as pale as a ghost. It looks like you'll drop dead at any second!" Muzan backhanded the male, making him crash onto the wall.