chapter 83

Sadhvi's pov:

It was my second day in ER......

We all students stood in a line as a nurse informed us that a doctor will take our lessons.

We all were waiting for the Pg.....and was quite bored to stand silently.

We can't even talk to our friends as they said that the doctor in charge here is a monster......
It was really frightening to hear that,I mean I am tensed how we will manage this.

After nearly 5 minutes a person walked towards us......he looks familiar.
Oh yes.....he is the one from yesterday.
That skilled doctor!

"I am Dr.Nishant. I am the incharge here......so I hope you follow all the etiquette and decorum here without failing.
And coming to your lessons.......You should be well versed about the basics of EM before coming to the ward.
I will let you off today,but I won't be lenient again and study well leaving your parties and all for a while.
I expect you to do all the assignments on time.
And how many students are here for postings?"
He asked us.

As you may know already,I just kept quite waiting for someone to answer.

Just as expected Smrithi answered.....
"There are 25 sir."

She is a bold and intelligent girl.......she is one of the top rankers in our college.
She always stays with her friend Radhika......even she is an extrovert but she is good at studies too.

"Hmm....ok
I think I will divide you guys into 5 membered groups, and associate you guys with the interns here.
You have to learn from them.
And divide yourself as per your roll.no s.
I will inform you the intern names....." He said and left to check a patient.

Smrithi took a piece of paper and wrote down all the group's names.
Me ,Geetha ,Varun , Abhinav and Mukund were in our group....
I know their names but I have never really spoken with them. Even they never converses with others.......they are usually lost in their own world.

After 15 mins Smrithi came and gave a piece of paper for Varun. And also for other students.

"Hey guys it is the list of interns we are grouped with." Varun said as he sensed our curious gazes.

"Ok we are with team 3 of the interns......
It says we can meet them in the ER 2."
Varun said.

We all exchanged glances between eachother before taking our bagpacks and the medical instruments and went to ER 2.

As our hospital is a huge one.....there are almost 3 Emergency rooms.

As we reached there we saw many people with their white coats on.
But my attention was on a group of people......who were doing the first aid,more like 2 persons treating the patient and explaining to the others.....they don't seem to be PGs.

Varun pointed to that group only so we all were going there.

As I neared them I heard a familiar voice.......
My heart beat increased and I started sweating.......
Why does that voice looks like Siddarth's.
Is he here to?

God please no. For the first time I am trying to ignore him and I think you are landing me directly into the lion's den.

And wait.......am I fearing him?
No not at all.......I am angry with him so much that I don't want to face him.

'More like you are afraid you will melt like an ice cream if he calls you baby once.'my mind mocked him....

Ugggghhhh....it's not like that.

Sigh....
Ok I agree that I love it when he calls me baby but I am angry with him......
I said to myself.

Whatever.....I will try to keep distance between us.
I don't want anymore drama in my life
I have enough problems as of now.

"Where are you lost come let's go.....why you stopped in between?" Geetha asked me as I stood in the middle of the way.

"Nothing.....come let's go there.." I said trying to be cheerful.

She just hummed and came along with me.

"Hello sirs and madams.....this is Varun.I am 3 rd year student.Dr.Nishant said that we all are grouped together,we should learn the subject from you guys." Varun said loudly so all could hear him.

Oh my god.....even Ria is here!

I think this will be a hell of posting.

"Ok....let me introduce you all.....myself Ria,I think you won't need any introduction with me."she said snobbishly.

"And this is my friend Tina, he is Rudra and that is Adarsh.....and lastly he is Siddarth." She continued.

But when she was saying Siddarth's name she was looking at him dreamily.

The nerve of this girl to look at my husband like that!!!

'Like what?' my mind questioned me.

Like eating him up......
I exhaled loudly to control my temper......

'why does it bother you? anyways you are angry at him right?
And not to forget you said you will stop dreaming your all cute love story.....now why are you behaving like a possessive wife?' my mind mocked me.

You.....
I don't really have an answer for that.
I know I was the one who said I will stop expecting things and dreaming the fairytales, but how can I not be angry if she is eyeing my husband like an eyecandy.
He is mine.......

'again you are saying that? Did you forget he hurried you?' my mind questioned me.
No no.....he never hurts me deliberately.

It is not intentional......I believe it with my life.My Siddarth is not like that.....he is just busy with his work.
My heart defended him.

That's when I realized.......I cannot bring myself to stay angry at him.

Even when my heart blamed him for my sadness it defends him too.

May be I love him more than myself.......I am now becoming sure of it.

But anyways......he is staying busy right?
He can continue to stay so. I don't want to go to him always......I want him to take the initiative too.

So till then I will just stay quite I mentally decided.

Just then Varun said
"I am Varun , they both are Abhinav and Mukund.
She is Geetha and she, Sadhvi." He said at last pointing towards me.

Ria snorted as soon as she saw me.
I think she still doesn't like me.

Hmphhh it's not like I like her.

I should ignore her too.......
I just hope she won't become my head ache.

"Ok guys......for today you guys follow us and watch us treating the patients.
Currently we are treating him.
He is a 40 year old male with no allergical reactions with any drugs.
He had an accident 3 days back.
There was a 6 cm length and 2 cm wide laceration on his arm. We are giving him 1gm morphine per 1000 ml dilution as a pain killer.
His wound reopened due to his sudden movements.....so we are resuturing it after stopping the bleeding." Adarsh sir explained us.

After that we keenly observed him....more like Siddarth.

It's not what you guys are thinking.
Really....

It is just that he was the one suturing the wound where Adarsh sir held the forceps....

Okay...I agree I do stare at him but not more than few seconds......
I am afraid if anyone sees me when I am going all gaga over Siddarth.

I will look like a crazy stalker then.

Am I wrong guys?

****
Hey my dear readers.....I will keep your suggestions in my mind.
@purlz83 , @deepshikha4321 thankyou for sharing you thoughts and also for constantly motivating me by providing your support.
Not only them I want to thank all for supporting me in this journey.
I love you all❤️