50

"Pathetic! Haha look at her."

"I can't believe her. She acts like she's all mighty."

"God I thought she was rich or something by the way she acts."

"I know right! Who would have thought she was such shit?"

Jaewon walked into the cafeteria, a place she had started avoiding again, and looked around catching sight of the popular table.

Her eyes caught Beomgyu, her former lover, laughing and looking just a little uncomfortable while Kai was slapping his back and Jisoo was sitting on the table in front of him. Kai's best friend, whatever his name was, was just sitting across them all, laughing and pointing out stuff.

Anger filled the girl at the sight of Beomgyu's happy face and she marched up to him, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him off of his seat.

"What th-"

Jaewon drew her hand back and punched Beomgyu's face. The boy fell over in shock, wincing as pain filled his facial area.

Silence filled the cafeteria, Beomgyu's gasp the only thing anyone could hear.

"You're a piece of shit." The girl spat, fuming in anger.

"Jaewon!" she heard Yeonjun's voice yell from behind her but she ignored it.

Instead, she climbed over to Beomgyu and punched him again, eyes practically full of angry fire. She continued to punch him, over and over again as she poured out all of her hate onto him. Beomgyu's skin become rough, blood seeping through and onto Jaewon's knuckles but still the girl didn't stop.

Jaewon had trusted him. She had actually told him about her life, and what did he do in return?

He told the whole school.

"You. Are. A. Fucking. Asshole." the girl cursed, punching repeatedly without showing any signs of stopping.

Jaewon felt someone grab her shoulders and pull her off of Beomgyu but she made no attempt to crawl back, already tired.

Tears met her eyes and she fell against the person holding her. Turning her head, she realized it was Yeonjun who was staring at her with remorse filled eyes covered by care.

"It's okay Jaewon. I'm here for you." Yeonjun muttered, holding her despite her shaking figure and bloody knuckles.

Jaewon cried, wrapping her arms around Yeonjun and breaking down despite the fact she knew everyone was watching her.

It was too much. Everything was too much. How could Beomgyu do something like this? He knew how much her life affected her.

Beomgyu slowly turned, breathing heavily as he moaned in pain. His once handsome face was covered in bruises now and all the kids were staring at him as if he was some foreigner.

"How does it feel to be popular?" Jaewon spat, struggling to stand up.

The blue haired male stood up and held out his hand which Jaewon took. They both stood side by side, staring down at Beomgyu who remained in pain, broken on the ground.

The popular kids and his so called 'friends' made no effort to help him and some were even snickering behind his back.

Kai was just staring at him with wide eyes, almost looking as if he genuinely wanted to help. 

"I-I.." Beomgyu stuttered, unable to form words thanks to his now swollen lip and shaky breath.

"If you think there is even a single chance for us now, you're wrong." Jaewon shot before she turned around and walked out of the cafeteria, Yeonjun following.