𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"She'll have chocolate chip pancakes," Gray says when a waiter comes to our table and I give him a look because he's really trying to get my order right. "With extra chocolate chip, no whipped cream and water for a drink." He states as if he was reading the list off of the top of his mind and I give him a small nod to tell him that he got it right which makes him smile proudly. "And I'll have,"

"French toast," I look at the waiter who nods a little, scribbling it down in his notebook and I see Gray looking at me with a little grin on his face. "Bacon on the side please, can you make it crispy?" I ask the guy who nods a little before leaving us to talk while they prepared our food.

"Call if you need me," The guy says once he comes back with our plates after a few minutes of us just talking and he puts our plates down, giving both of us smiles before walking away.

"Hey River," Grayson says as I take a piece of his bacon with a little grin which makes him laugh a little.

"Hey Grayson," I say mocking his American accent which he has gotten used to by now and simply laughs at before mocking me which becomes very funny and very quickly.

"What are your plans for the future?" Gray asks me and I look up at him both confused and curious about why he is asking that kind of question. I meet his eyes and see that there is a look of excitement in his eyes and I shrug a little before taking another bite of my food, a smile on my face as well. We look out the windows to see group of people walking past, doing as they want and enjoying the weather. "Do you want to travel with me?" He asks and I look back to him, confused as to what he was saying again.

"Like," I drag out the word and move the food around on my plate, confused. "Run away?"

"I mean, if that's what you want to call it." Gray laughs and I shake my head at him as he gives me a cheeky smile. "As best friends, I mean." I laugh a little as he adds onto the first sentence.

"I," I stop myself, staring at my food and trying to focus. I did what I came here to do, I helped Hannah how she was going to purpose to Zara and I had been there for it when she did. I had come home and visited Will, Mum and Dad. I had nothing to go home to because Clay had broken up with me. There was literally nothing stopping me from traveling with him. "You better make it worth it." I say with a grin and a fake offended look crosses his face.

"I will," Gray tells me with a little grin on his face and motions for me to take the last of his bacon because he knows I want it. "It's a secret though," He says quietly as if it was a secret and I scoff. "What? You gotta trust me."

"Mhm," I hum and lean back in my chair with a small grin as we meet each other's eyes both having a great time even though we weren't even really doing anything. "Trusting a stranger that I met not even a month ago." I say jokingly and an offended look crosses his face.

"Heart been broke so many times before," He says, looking up at the ceiling to be dramatic and I can't help but laugh. Gray looks back at me again and I roll my eyes.

"Don't know what to believe," I finish the lyrics and a second later we are both laughing. It is really nice to have met him and have us click almost automatically. He is a really nice guy and seems to really care about how I feel and what is going on in my life. Will is starting to like him sort of, he still doesn't trust him fully and has stopped streaming with Clay due to everything.

It wasn't hard for our communities to learn that we had broken up. I remember just sitting with Will by my side as we watched the hashtag about my breakup with Clay go up into both the United States Twitter trending as well as ours.

People were already fighting about it and there were YouTube videos of people announcing it and trying to figure out why we had broken up. It honestly made me really uncomfortable and I had confided in Will about that who told me to tell my community that I wanted them to stop and then hopefully they would. I didn't though because there was honestly no point, it was still going to be trending so what is the point in fueling the fire.

"When do you want to leave?" Gray asks and pulls out his phone from his pocket. I watch as he types something in them looks up at me. I shrug a little, not really caring. "How about tomorrow morning?" He says looking up at me and I bite my lip for a second before nodding, not giving myself the slightest chance to go back. I want to do this. For me. "I'll get us a private jet set up," Gray says quietly and I nod a little as we share a smile. "You're really going to love it all." He promises me and I tilt my head to the side a little. "I'm going to let you make my pockets hurt." Gray laughs a little and I kick him under the table.

"Settle down, rich boy." I tell him and we get up from the booth, him leaving a tip on the table for the waiter as we make our way towards the door. A smile grows on my face as I realize what I was about to do, that I would be leaving England tomorrow morning.