Chapter 34

"Liu He stop this instant! Everyone is watching! We can discuss everything properly." The emperor could feel the tight situation that happened because of Li Wei Wei.

His Majesty had expected that Feng Xujin will definitely defend his own wife. But Liu Qi's action scared him more.

The emperor is afraid Liu Qi and Feng Xujin will get into a fight because of a woman. The more His Majesty thought, the more he sense that Li Wei Wei is a cunning woman.

'Li Wei Wei I thought wrong of you. I can't believe you manage to seduce my son as well.'

The emperor think that Li Wei Wei bewitched his son. So he decided to take Liu He's side for once.

"Li Wei Wei will be punished for her crime and it will be fair for both parties." His Majesty announced it loudly.

"Pardon me. Royal father then you should punished Liu Bao as well since he is the one who brings her to the royal garden." Liu Qi added.

On the other side, a man shadow grew darker due to the anger within him. He could almost feel his blood boiling in his veins. Feng Xujin try to keep his cool while clenching his fists so hard that his nails cut into his skin.

"I will take the punishment on Li Wei Wei's behalf." Feng Xujin is not asking for permission, it was more like a final decision.

"General Feng Xujin I understand she is your wife but she did wrong and needed to be teach a lesson. You don't want to defy a royal command isn't it?" The spectators instantly look at the emperor.

This is the first time His Majesty had ever use his royal command on their great general Feng Xujin. Are they going to witness a huge fight?

"If I had to, I will. Anything for her."

His voice was so loud and so thunderous. Feng Xujin walked out of the courtroom with look of great bitterness swept across his face. Becoming a different person, his eyes had warped into a miserable black.

They knew it. Feng Xujin finally disobey the ruler of the country. He has been respectful towards His Majesty. But because of a woman, he dared to defy a dragon.

"Feng Xujin! Come back here this instant! I am your ruler! You have to listen to me!" The emperor lose his temperament that he kept inside since years.

After several shouting from him, he clutched his chest. He feel a sudden striking pain from the inside. It was his heart attack disease.

"Royal father!" Liu He rushed to his father side.

"Everyone dismissed! Call the royal physician!" Liu Qi command taking over.

—————

His pace were full of rage while passing by the underground prison. Feng Xujin lost his mind when he heard that Li Wei Wei got imprisonments.

When he knew the reason she got into the prison turn him crazy. It was completely ridiculous. He could build gardens for her. Or even bigger than the royal's one.

But still it was the royal's rule he could only try to negotiate with the emperor. But the emperor seems to turn his back on him. So he got no choice but to show that he had the real power. Which is the power of military.

"Jin Jin! How did you get here?" Li Wei Wei voice relief his mind. He thought she is injured.

"Are you alright?" It was his first question when he asked her.

"Of course I am. Don't worry Liu He will release me soon." Li Wei Wei confidently said even though she is actually unsure.

"And also I heard you disobey His Majesty. Don't do that again. I am willing to accept any punishment since I am careless." She added before he could ask any questions.

"They do it on purpose." She look at him in an annoyed face. Why did he always speak a little?

"I know. And if you let them get you to it, you will also get involved in this matter. You know that I want you to stay away from any danger right?" Feng Xujin look at his wife rambling about his safety while she is the one who is still in the prison.

"Now go. If they know you're here, rumours will spread around that you abuse your power. We definitely don't want that to happen." Li Wei Wei unintentionally chased him away.

"I will get you out of here." He heavily said it.

"I know and I will wait for you." She said with a smile as a comfort to him.

He is willing to do everything for her and she do too. They might not have the sweetest relationship like others but it was completely flawless for them.