Part 97

We left the hall and were running through all the students trying to get down the stairs as we were going up.

"Harry! Hermione and I have been thinking, it doesn't matter if we find a horcrux." Ron pulled us back.

"What do you mean?!" I asked.

"Unless we can destroy it."

"So we were thinking-"

"Well Ron was thinking, it was Ron's idea it's completely brilliant"

"You destroyed Tom riddles diary with the basalisk fang right? Well me and Hermione might know where we will find one." Ron told us.

"Okay."

"Okay but take this, that way you can find us when you get back." Harry passed them the marauders map and grabbed my hand running up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Mione called out.

"Ravenclaw common room, gotta start somewhere." He called back and dragged me up the stairs through the students.

"Harry!"

"Y/n!"

I heard someone calling us but wasn't sure who as Harry kept a hold of my hand pulling me up more stairs.

"Harry wait I need to talk to you" Luna caught up with us on the stairs.

"We're a bit preoccupied Luna." He huffed.

"You won't find anything where your going your wasting your time."

"Look we'll talk later ok Luna?" I smiled softly before carrying on with Harry.

"Harry!"

"Later!"

"Harry Potter! You listen to me right now! Don't you remember what cho said about rowena ravenclaws lost diadem? There's not a person alive who's seen it. It's obvious isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead." She told us.

Harry sighed and we were walking down a couple steps and looked out the window when we saw a huge magical field covering the whole of hogwarts in a bubble.

"It's pretty impressive isn't it?" Luna muttered as we walked away from it and she led us to the bottom floors of ravenclaw tower

-

"If your going to find her you will find her down here." She mumbled stopping at a certain point.

"Arnt you coming?" I asked.

"No i think it's best if you three talk alone, she's very shy" Luna nodded and we walked in the corridors looking for a ghost.

-

We walked more into the corridors and stopped at one of the nearby courtyards to which the ghost was looking out to.

"Your the grey lady, the ghost of ravenclaw tower?" Harry asked.

"I do not answer to that name." She huffed and flew away.

"No im sorry I'm sorry it's Helena isn't it? Helena ravenclaw. Rowenas daughter."

"Are you friends of Luna?" She asked stopping to look at us.

"Yes" I nodded.

"And she thought you might be able to help us."

"You seek my mother's diadem." She input.

"Yes that's right." I gulped.

"Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others, but she was wrong. I cannot help you." She yelled and went threw us making me groan.