Night

Guyss I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm so busy finishing school paperworks like wth I'm not even in college yet but why does it feel like it💀
I appreciate your patience💕

°°°°°°°

Joe plopped down on his couch after a very tiring day. He was too tired to cook for himself so he decided to just buy some food on the convenience store nearby (isn't that more tiring?).

He changed into a hoodie and sweatpants bringing his skateboard outside. He shivered as he felt the cold wind blowing. It's already 7. While skating to the convenience store, he looked up to the saky and relaxed after seeing the shimmering stars surrounding the moon.

He arrived at his destination and when he entered, his stomach was yearning for food. He covered his head with his hood.

After he picked up some cup noodles, onigiri, and other ready to eat food, he went to the last item not forgetting his pickled plums. As he went to get the product, another hand was reaching for it making him startled and look to the hand's owner.

He sighed as he saw Cherry in a sweatshirt and sweatpants his hair in a messy bun. Cherry looked at him frowning and said "What's wrong with you? You looked like crap." which earned an eyeroll from him.

"Nothing I'm just tired" Joe replied back snatching the pickled plums and putting it in his cart. He was too tired to argue with Cherry, so he immediately went to the counter and went outside picking up his skateboard.

He didn't even bother to skate back to his place. He just walked carrying both his foods and his skateboard. Footsteps was heard behind him as Cherry catched up to him snatching his skateboard from his hand. "I'll carry this. You look like you're going to pass out" Cherry insisted and kept checking up on Joe.

As they passed near the park, Joe said "Can we take a break here? Just for a couple of minutes" Cherry nodded and they went to sit on a nearby bench. They looked up at the sky and sighed.

"You know you can call me anytime you want. Don't be afraid to ask for help sometimes you know? I'm your boyfriend after all." Cherry started.

Joe smiled and rest his head on his lover's shoulder. "I know... We both have big jobs so I don't want to cause you any trouble" He replied.

"Don't say that. I'm always here you know. Don't overdo your work and make sure to get some proper rest" Cherry said as he relaxed his shoulder a bit so it won't be hard for Joe.

"Since when did you get soft? Thank you Kaoru. I really appreciate it" Joe kissed Cherry's forehead and said "Let's go. I'm so hungry".

The pink-haired man stood up. They started to walk again. "Can we cuddle?" Joe asked softly. Cherry looked at him with a 'are you serious' face. But that soon disappeared when Kojiro held his hand as they walk. "Alright then Kojiro" he replied.

"Late night talks aren't so bad after all" Kaoru said.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸
Anime Roulette:

What's your favorite Character in Hunter x Hunter and in Black Clover?