forget-me-not

There, on the river banks, lay a cluster of blue forget-me-nots, pushing out of the ground, their roots locked with the bones and skeletons of those buried there. A blue flower looking at its reflection in the smooth water, the water that took so many lives, some willingly and others by force.

On the river banks, a beautiful flower with 50 shades of blue and violet, a beautiful flower with 50 shades of symbolism. Clusters of small flowers, of velvet petals emerging from the center dusted with yellow. Generation of forget-me-nots by a poisonous river with depths of pain and darkness.

Forget-me-nots grow deep inside our hearts, from a seed in the center that bloom outwards. They are watered by love and attention, and when enough love is returned to one person, they cling to our ribcages like ivy and grow through our bones and throughout our entire body.

Those who are not watered, however, wither quickly and so do the person. That is when someone is lost and they want to be forgotten.

But a forget-me-not will remember you. Forget-me-nots that will refuse to forget, even those who desperately want to be forgotten.

-Dedicated to the lost and the hurting

....................

Thank you loonyywriter for your support! Give her a follow and go check out her book, it has really exciting plot twists and spicy characters ❤❤

Check out _marrnight 's "Dear Diary," it deserves more views and its new cover art is amazing. It has deep thoughts of pain that was turned into art. 

I really liked b3artt 's Garden of Lovers, it is such a unique book with beautiful aesthetics and a cool format I've never seen before. It has such lovely poems about lovers like flowers. 🌼💖

Also thank you to ma1rin for your support over this time. Check out her book "the blue flower that taught me how to live," it is filled with deep thoughts, relatable beauty, and different otherworldly perspectives.

....................

☘🌻🌼🌷☘

You have reached the end of part i: nature wears perfume too

Part 2 will be posted soon x