Monday - Detective?

- BEEP, BEEP, BEEP -

M: " Ugh... I thought I set you off... "

Makoto looks at the time and dashes out of his room getting ready for school and takes some of his store-bought chocolates after putting on his clothes and heads for school.

M: " Hey Sayaka! "

S: " Oh hey Makoto! Here, sorry I forgot your Valentines chocolates.. "

M: " Oh, its fine. Thanks! You can have this! "

Makoto hands her one of his chocolates

S: " Thanks Makoto! "'

Makoto walks up to Asahina and hands her a chocolate too.

A: " What's this for? "

M: " For being one of my friends! "

A: " Hehehe... Thanks! ""

Makoto then walks up to Kyoko and holds out a chocolate.

M: " Here! For the chocolates you gave to me yesterday! "

K: " Thank you, but I'm not really into sweets.. "

M: " Oh.. oops.. "

K: " I'll take it anyway if it makes you feel better.. "

M: " Heh... sorry.. "

K: " Its fine, I'm glad you took the time to give me this, you should be going now, its almost time for class. "

M: " Oh, Bye Kirigiri! "

Makoto runs into the classroom and trips on the door stop.

M: " Ah!"

- CRASH-

B: " Get off me you filthy worm! "

M: " S-sorry Togami... "

T: " * gasp * I could do that... and then master would be below me... "

B: " Shut up you! "

T: " O-oops, I-I'm sorry master... "

Everyone laughs at the trio and Makoto and Byakuya both get up. Byakuya heads to his desk and curses at Makoto and gets pushed by Sayaka making him even more mad. Makoto heads to his desk too.

...

Makoto gets his lunch and sits at the third table where his friends were.

A: " Your Ultimate Lucky Student thing isn't doing anything to your luck... "

S: " Are you okay? Did you get hurt? "

M: " I'm fine Sayaka.. Thanks for asking. "

B: " This rust bucket isn't the one that people should be asking, he just fell on me! "

...

Makoto walks home and encounters Kyoko again.

M: " Oh, Kirigiri! "

K: " Hm? Yes, what is it? "

M: " I never got to know your ultimate, or really... anything but your name. "

K: " If you really want to know I am the Ultimate Detective, I really must be going now... "

M: " Oh ok, Bye! and thanks for telling me! "

Kyoko doesn't say anything and just walks off, Makoto goes inside his dorm and goes to sleep happily.

...