42. Taken a drug?!

3:00 Pm
The party has started, some of Soo Jae's friend and classmates attend the party, along with some kids that our stepmother invited. The people who attended the party is below 14 yrs old, which is odd for that witch to invite only 14 below.

Min-yun: I'm going to walk to the garden for a little...

Min-yun suddenly excused himself.

Y/n:Sorry I'll also excuse myself.. I'm going with him, his actually not comfortable when I'm not with him in an event like this..

I guess twins are like that. Min-yun? Is he uncomfortable here?

Y/n walk to the garden, I just let them be..not to intrude their privacy.

Soo Jae:Brother! Look at Miss.San! Isn't her clothes so beautiful!

Soo Jae cheerfully said as she pointed the girl.

-Clack!-

Joonyung:Huh?!

I saw two girls arguing. I swear..if that woman did this on purpose I'll definitely kill her.

I walk into the argument. One girl's dress was wet while the other one is acting innocent.

I rubbed my head and just looked at the two girls acting out from the television where they should be.

Joonyung:What is going on here ladies?

I said politely as I could so I can't get scolded by my sister after the party, she always so strict when it comes to her parties.

Girl1:S-She spilled the tea on me on purpose..

The girl shutters. My stepmother always acts infront of people but not from me, so I know what is fake and what is not. She's always where's a mask and took it off whenever me and my sister are around.

Joonyung:You..you are the one who is at fault

Girl2:W-Why me?! She's only acting!

I narrowed my gaze at her, she's definitely one of my unknown cousins that's on the side of my stepmother's family. That family is a disgrace to my family.

Joonyung: Yes it's you! you did it on purpose.. don't act like your the innocent one here.

That's when she started trembling, she must've already sense my wrath.

Joonyung:Now..run along to my mother, I'm sure she's very worried about you...cousin..

I told her in angerly rage without even blinking and just look at her straight even when she walked away I still had my gaze to her.

Soo Jae:Oppa?

I looked over my sister. She's worried about the guests since this may lead to a bad name to our family.

Joonyung: Sorry everyone.. Please go back to your seats...and enjoy the party.

Thank goodness that the guests got back to their seats. I then turn to the girl and my sister, I took and deep breath and looked at my sister.

Soo Jae: Oppa?

Joonyung:Soo Jae... can you help clean the girl's dress.. I'll talk to-

Girl1:No..please it's fine.. it's just a dress.

The girl immediately stopped me, she was panicking, I can tell she was shy and not very fond of these kind of events.. that's why my cousin targeted her, an easy target.