forty - five

"meeting parents is so

"meeting parents is so... formal" I look at Lucifer in Infront of me, as the birds chirp outside in the morning.

"I think today would be a good day?" I ask him.

"if you'd like, then okay" he gives in.

"Alright," I say before getting out of his bed and walking over to go to the bathroom and fix up my hair.

"id like to go to my apartment first, you can come but to get some new clothes and stuff," I tell him.

"I thought you liked staying here?" he gets out of bed and puts on some boxers.

"i-I do" I look up at his face.

His lips curl up into a small grin, "then we'll go get you some clean clothes."

I get dressed in some black sweatpants with a white tube top and put a flannel sweater around myself.

I grabbed my bag and brought it out of lucifer's car before walking back upstairs and seeing him in a black sweatshirt along with his black ripped jeans and black boots.

"Is that all you wear?" I laugh.

"eh, I can wear other things" he shrugs.

"are you ready?" I ask him as he nods and turns off the light, we walk downstairs, and I get into the passenger's seat after he locks up his house and the gates.

I look to my side, out the window as we drive down the road to my apartment.

Shortly after, he parks and we both get out and walk up to my apartment door before I unlock it and let us in.

He jumps on the couch and lays down, looking at the ceiling as I laugh a bit and go to put some of my clothes away, get some more and then freshen up in the bathroom.

I walk back out to see lucifer looking at my books, on the bookshelf I have.

"you have lots of books" he admires.

"yes, compared to you I have like a million" I joke.

"aww, are you jealous?" he pouts.

"I can walk into your library whenever I want" I peck his nose with my lips.

"yes, but i-" a knock on the door cuts him off.

"who's here?" he asks.

"I'm not sure, if I was alone id think it's you."

"no, I don't knock" he whispers back as I laugh.

I walk over to the door and open it to see who it is.

"can I- mom?!" I ask as I go wide-eyed.

She walks into my apartment and turns around to face me.

"Josephine, why have I gotten a call saying you haven't been at your apartment in weeks where have you- ahh!" she turns around when she sees lucifer leaning against the counter.