My Handsome Tutor

⚜️

Kang Lisa

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook.

She's just a simple girl. A student of Class D, who keeps on daydreaming on Jeon Jungkook of Class A. She don't give a damn on her grades nor her subjects.

There is even this time that the teacher asked the class and Lisa answered:

"In this mathematical equation, where number 3 is the factor, what comes after 69?" Mr. Lee, the Math teacher asked the class.

When no one seems to be willing to answer the question, he just randomly picked a student from the class.

"Ms. Kang." the teacher called bringing Lisa back from her daydream.

"What's the question again sir?" she asked nervously.

"What comes after 69?" Mr. Lee repeated.

This is easy. Lisa thought.

"Mouthwash!!" she answered with full of determination.

The whole class laughed at her answer but Mr. Lee didn't liked it that's why she was sent to detention.

Her brain left her since she was born that's why when it comes to academics, you can never count on her.

The school was used to her being like this, but on her senior year, when her aunt became the new principal of the school, she has to face her biggest fear.

The school principal, aka her aunt, assigned the school's student president, Jeon Jungkook to be the tutor of Lisa in exchange of additional grades.

A girl with an empty head and a man with a high IQ. What will happen if their world collides?

Will she learn and gain knowledge from Jeon Jungkook, her tutor?

Find out in "My Handsome Tutor"

A Liskook Story
with a hint of Webtoon

⚜️

A/N: Republishing this story~