CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 50

AUTHOR 'S POV

New covwr credits : Tia_works❤____________________________

____________________________

"Liar liar pants on fireeeeeeee" yamini whispered yelled taking a sip from her Belgium chocolate.

"Pinkie promise yamini ,we are going to gulmarg .
We in the sense you me and aarav " ayesha told .

"But wasn't it that aarav should have just dropped us in coimbatore airport and go away and we both should have boarded the fight to delhi and now this sudden gulmarg trip .
What is your pea nut size ki brain planning human spilll the beanssssss before i deep fry you in hot oil"yamini told glaring at ayesha.

"For God's sake behave like a doctor not like a baby " ayesha told

"Oh please! You act worst then me " yamini told.

" leave that listen I know aarav should have gone away after dropping us but then he had a emergency meeting near shimla so he joined us .
He informed me but i forgot to inform you and the next thing is gulmarg ,baby the minute they assigned medical camp in north india you should have guessed that we would have to go around "ayesha finished her speech and saw yamini finishing her milkshake and stareing at ayesha.

"When will he come back from shimla" yamini asked and ayesha looked at yamini for a minute and whispered "in an hour or so " and kept quiet .

The canteen where they were actually taking a break was filled with busy people or you can say busy doctors .

"Are you interested in him" ayesha asked breaking the silence and unable to control her  eagerness.

"Hey! Not like that but..then that man is a mystery and you know how curious i am so...i was just causally asking nothing serious "yamini told
Not satisfied with her answers ayesha continue to look at her.

"Don't behave like a creep " yamini told as her continues glare made her uncomfortable.

"Old but still you know curiosity kills the cat "ayesha told taking a sip in her drink.

"Curiosity killed the cat but atleast the satisfaction brought it back nah " yamini told playing with her finger ring .

"Fine okay leave that  now shall we move to our hotel after an hour  i am tired "yamini asked massaging her head and ayesha nodded her head

If wondering why ayesha is kinda helping aarav for the gulmarg trip is...

She just felt what yamini told second chance , not every one is perfect and not every one gets a chance like aarav to mend the woman he broke .

And who is she to stop him from mending yamini when yamini herself is in the concept of second chance .

"Madam if your thinking session is over we can start leaving, our break time is almost getting over " yamini told and ayesha stood up smiling.

Soon they got busy in their work.
Ayesha was collecting the blood samples of a patient when her eyes accidentally fallen on a tall man who was standing near those tents and looking at yamini with a smile in his face.

(Ignore the background🙂)

For the first time ayesha saw aarav in a different point of view.

Maybe he really meant all thoese words he said,maybe he really changed in those 3 years maybe the love which reflected in his eyes for yamini was true.

Aarav 's eyes were only on yamini,the way she smiled ,her earings dancing as she talked with her patients.
Made his glare strong on her.

People called his actions as madness but he termed it as love

Yamini turned towards aarav and seeing him she have  a small smile and continued to do her work.

Hiding your feelings from someone you love is like dying alive .
And that's how he felt seeing her so close yet felt so far .
Couldn't express yet could feel the vibe of love.

It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can't have them near you.

After an hour both the girls walked towards him and gave a smile.

Aarav was kinda shocked to see ayesha smiling at him cause he still didn't know about her mind set but not paying much attention to her  he shifted his attention to yamini.

"Shall we move " he asked no one in particular and both the girls nodded .

"Let's go yamini " he told and left . He just wanna pull ayesha's legs for a while .

"Can i kill him yamini "ayesha asked

"Sure ,but what if he is immortal ?" Yamini asked smiling seeing her friend acting like a kid

"That's wonderful i will get to kill him once again " ayesha told gritting her teeth.

Yamini chulked and both walked towards the cab in which aarav was seated in the front beside the driver and ayesha ,yamini made themselves comfortable at the backseat .

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

WE ARE REACHING 500K VIEWS AND I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW EXICTED AND HAPPY I FEEL RIGHT NOW .
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EACH AND EVERYONE 🥺❤

HAPPY READING 🥀

855 WORDS 👻